PDA

View Full Version : telekinesis?

vooood
14th January 2008, 10:52 PM
i have heard that anyone can perform a bit of telekinesis by placing a paper money note on their hands and the edges will bend upward.. even if it's already bent and you place it upside-down it will bend in the opposite direction.. i discovered it doesn't always work (it's not dependent on the type or size of note used) or if it works it's not always the same magnitude.. once i managed to lift both sides of the note so it was laying on my hand on a 1cm wide part with the rest completely in the air.. most of the time i don't get results, though..

do you have any ideas what is this and if it really is connected to telekinesis?

ButterflyWoman
15th January 2008, 05:10 AM
I've not tried it with money, but I've played with a kind of plastic film object that you hold in your hand to "predict the future" (it's just a toy). It curls up in various ways, depending on how warm your hand is, how cool the environment is, the position it is in your hand, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if money will do the same thing, for the same physical principles.

Which is NOT to say I disbelieve telekinesis, nor am I "debunking". I'm just sharing some thoughts on how/why something like that might work, and why it might not always work. That is, it's probably not telekinesis, but something much more mundane.

Psychotronic
15th January 2008, 05:34 PM
I want to move with a table...I did it. I put my hands on the table and then pull into the table, so the table moved. Was it my thought, what was moving the table, or was it my hand, what was moving the table? What do you think? :D If it was hand, thoughts don´t exist, if it was thought, matter doesn´t exists, so I can do telekinesis. If I want to use strenght of my body, I am only using intensity of my thoughts to add to press etc. It is only a principle, matter is directed by consciousness, so matter is caused by consciousness => some intensity of right conscious thoughts can causing and directing matter. The only ability, what we need, is having control of our thoughts.

SP3
14th February 2009, 07:42 PM
[SNIP] I sat in a meditative position and went into a trance for a half hour to some music and when I opened my eyes I turned to the table where my friends were sitting, looked at the pack of cigarettes and moved it across the table...The trance I was in, took me to a past life as a Buddhist monk, and the experience taught me that meditation was the key to unlocking these types of things. This was before I knew what meditation or Buddhism was. Still don't know how I did it?

I put a candle out with my hand 2 feet away with a wave of my hand like kung-fu, after my friend tried 20 times at an inch away unsuccessful.

The other was with my friend and his cousin beautiful centerfold model. We sat in a triangle around a candle and moved it towards and away from each other.

I am out of practice now...that is what sucks you really have to keep it up and there are so many different things to develop differently...the way I see it is there are 2 techniques 1) moving it with just your minds eye and willing the object by mentally projecting force with intention 2) using your energy (ether) projected from your hand to push or pull an object. Meditation is key for focus.

Chris_com28
16th February 2009, 04:20 PM
I've not tried it with money, but I've played with a kind of plastic film object that you hold in your hand to "predict the future" (it's just a toy). It curls up in various ways, depending on how warm your hand is, how cool the environment is, the position it is in your hand, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if money will do the same thing, for the same physical principles.

Which is NOT to say I disbelieve telekinesis, nor am I "debunking". I'm just sharing some thoughts on how/why something like that might work, and why it might not always work. That is, it's probably not telekinesis, but something much more mundane.
I had something similar a while ago. I was at a sort of new age party and I think there were crackers. Anyway I ended up with some kind of red plastic fish that you place in your hand and it predicts your mood by the way it curls. I think it probably had liquid crystals in. Not sure about the folding note, but that was a magic trick I saw on YouTube. I'm guessing it would work in a similar way to the plastic fish.