PDA

View Full Version : "Head tapping"

Triot
14th January 2008, 10:54 PM
Started to experience "tapping" on the top of my head. Feels like fingers tapping and then after a while
a bunch of fingers tapping rapidly. In bed this went on to a point it clearly felt like the top of my head
split wide open with something floating above. Weird sensation.

Just a minor report. Managed to do it twice.

CFTraveler
14th January 2008, 11:25 PM
This can come about from working on your third eye. I get the 'fingers on the forehead' sensation occassionally. It has been described from just a regular old energy feeling stemming from energy work to pre-Kundalini. You be the judge.

Triot
20th January 2008, 11:01 PM
Well, it wasn't in front. What is this third eye for anyways? Other effects could be sleep paralysis. Had two in a row.
btw: sleep paralysis is a chance to have it verified how bad you snoore or not. :shock:

CFTraveler
20th January 2008, 11:12 PM
Well, it wasn't in front. It's a crown chakra effect, but most people feel it in the front more because of the sensitivity of the area. The 'petals' or 'fingers' kind of 'hang down' from it.

What is this third eye for anyways? Developing clairvoyance, mostly.

Other effects could be sleep paralysis. Had two in a row. Tells me your mind is staying awake more.

btw: sleep paralysis is a chance to have it verified how bad you snoore or not. :shock:
:lol:

Korpo
22nd January 2008, 10:21 AM

Hit the nail right on the head!

* goes back to snore *

Oliver