PDA

View Full Version : Heat for Energy Movement

LightningMunk
15th January 2008, 02:54 AM
hello! since the forum has died down a couple weeks ago, i have become extremely busy and died down on the MAP program. another reason why i died down was sudden changes in my energy sensations. at the beginnging of the program i was getting the usual energy movement sensations (magnetic pulse like sensations). i liked it because i could sense the amount of power of energy that i was moving. around day 8 i did the same sponging technique on my leg, and instead of the magnetic pulse, i got this weak heat movement instead, it was almost like a burning sensation inside of my leg. i didnt like it that much because i could not sense any real power of sensations. is this normal? or is there anyway i could get back to my normal magnetic pulse sensations and preventing those burning sensation as my energy movement?
due to my absence from the program and now stability in my day-to-day schedule from now until summer time, i am able to fully complete the program, but im afraid ill have to start back from the beginning.

JoSac
15th January 2008, 03:06 AM
If you stop doing energy work those strong feeling will come back.

But noticing reduction in sensation is a good thing. It means you have cleared blockages and are allowing the energy to flow more freely. It does so contradictory, but thats the way it works.

I my self enjoy feeling the warmth of energy flowing smoothly through my body.

JS

Korpo
16th January 2008, 12:09 PM
In my experience heat and warmth are signs of blockages, medium and mild ones respectively.

Energies that moves smoothly produces airy, light sensations. Almost none.

That you experience such strong heat and that it makes you uneasy seems to indicate you are now working through blockages that impede increased energy flow. Over time this will subside, too, when the blockages have been cleared.

Take good care,
Oliver

LightningMunk
15th February 2008, 11:14 PM
i know this has been awhile since i have replied, but i have now found a way to set a good chunk amount of time out of each of my days from now til summer for MAP training. before i couldnt, it was too random, but now i am set. i am just scared cuz like you said, the strong energy sensations just letted me know the kinda power i was manipulating. when i feel a weak flow of burning heat, doesnt make energy training too positive. so i just want to know if i can get back that strong magnetic sensations back thru training the MAP program again :) thanks!