PDA

View Full Version : Hey where do i learn how to open my 3rd eye?

TheDarkChakra
19th November 2005, 06:01 PM
I want to see my aura and i need to learn as many techniques as possible to open my third eye. I heard with third eye u see aura. It's because yesterday when practicing NEW in my hands i felt a very slight pressure when getting my fingers very close together and i want to see it and tell if its improving everytime i practice. So any good source you know? Thanks!

Apex
19th November 2005, 07:35 PM
Look here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1239

sash
20th November 2005, 03:24 AM
This is a basic outline of what I've found to be effective for opening the third eye:
- Meditation
- Visualization
- Closing your eyes and indirectly looking at the sun
- Energy focusing
- Focusing energy into an object (I use a spoon) and placing it an inch away from your third eye -then moving it back and forth until the feeling becomes stronger.
- Staring at your forehead for 2-3 minutes in the mirror (or alternatively using an aura site exercise above).
- Mantra (AUM or O).
.. Meditation is the most important

Warm Regards,
Sasha

Dsmoke
20th November 2005, 04:30 AM
A lot of people are probably going to tell you this, but be careful of focusing too much on your third eye and ignoring your other chakras. You will cause an imbalance.

I personally got horrible pressure and headaches because I spent too much time trying to "open" it. Nothing good or interesting happened, just discomfort!

I don't generally have that problem when I work on all my chakras equally.