PDA

View Full Version : Strobing solar plexus chakra

ButterflyWoman
17th January 2008, 11:59 AM
What might it mean when the solar plexus chakra strobes? I looked it up and it seems it has to do with personal power, self esteem, etc., is that correct? If that's the case, I can imagine what it means, but I wondered if anyone else has thoughts?

(Oh, and yes, I have been doing a tremendous amount of internal work on self esteem issues and embracing my own divinity, so it could well be related.)

And as I write this, the strobe has increased to include my heart chakra, as well. I'm used to that one strobing, but I'm thinking this is related.

CFTraveler
17th January 2008, 03:48 PM
Yep.

ButterflyWoman
18th January 2008, 04:01 AM
After the heart chakra, it moved up to the throat and that strobed for a while, which I've never experienced before. Today, I've got a very strange sort of "pressure" in my head (no, it's not sinus; I'm well familiar with that ;)). It's like my head is just FULL of energy, swirling around in there, making me dizzy (literally), and pressing on the top of my skull from the inside.

It's not painful at all, although the dizziness is not pleasant. I keep getting the impression that the top of my head is going to POP and I'm going to produce a fountain of energy like a fizzy drink bottle that was shaken up and opened incautiously.

I've had the "fountain of energy" event before, so I didn't think there were any blockages around the crown, but maybe there are. Or maybe I should try to consciously open that chakra? May as well give it a try (it'd be better than having it pop, I think... ;)).

Aunt Clair
18th January 2008, 01:20 PM
This week in circle ,we learned a energy exercise which we were told was called The Path of the Sun.

We were shown that the nexus between the yellow and orange chakras had become engorged with a circle of energy storage centres surrounding it which seemed to have blended like intersecting spheres or like petals from the centre of a flower .

This spot is also beteen the sunstone and the earthstone . We were told it is the gate beneath the heart . We had a sort of pleasant fireplace warmth occur beneath the heart which strobed as you have related .

One of the spirit teachers plunged her hand into the crown of my mystic peer and thrust her energy body arm into the heart which she said was too full of tears . So she clenched her fist holding the heart and it was wrung of water energy . Then she opened the gate and the sun which is Tipareth on the Tree of Life was felt to ascend no longer held in place by the boundary of water in the heart . This sun passed around the heart and rose to the throat and then to the middle of the brow centre .

She told us that now that the gate had been opened , we could bring the sun by will to the temples of thunder. The temples she said were four upon the nose she showed a white marble temple of a goddess . On the back of the head a black grass hut of the God . On the two ears two bronze bells . These temples were the size of small pears and looked like Hershey kisses or bells. We found that we could hear better in this manner but not as much better as I would hope , perhaps we will with practice .

The sun passed then through the crown as you related and we found it went to the top of the ascension channel and then set by sinking down the back of the spine in the channel there . It fell to the head of the hanged man below and to the stones beneath his head before rising once more to stop at the gate beneath the heart . She showed us that the gate is never fully closed now but it is filled with streaming sunlight in this large orbital path of the sun . And by will the magician may open this gate and draw up the sun like from a well to set it for a time in the spoke of the wheel called the brow centre .

ButterflyWoman
18th January 2008, 01:27 PM
Wow. That's amazing! Thank you so much for sharing that!