PDA

View Full Version : Chakra splitting

Snowman23
17th January 2008, 05:28 PM
Has anyone heard of the method of some martial artists in which they split the opponents chakras? They move their hand as if slicing the opponent's chakras, or simply visualize splitting them.

Yesterday I was meditating and my brother came into the room and jokingly made the hand gesture at me. Since then my energy has become disorientated and Ive been irritable, almost as if under psychic attack. Could doing something like that during meditation seriously damage someone's energy body? Or just maybe disorient the chakras for awhile? If so, what NEW techniques should I do to restore equalibrium? I'm sure not going to meditate anymore when my brother isn't sleeping.

Korpo
18th January 2008, 08:24 AM
Chinese martial artists learn strikes that target the opponent's major acupuncture points to disrupt their energy system. This is a serious matter not to be fooled around with, as these strikes (note that it requires a precise strike) are aimed at disabling an opponent or worse.

It might be a good idea talking some sense into your brother, as these things are not very funny.

Are you aware of which way your chakras usually spin? You might try to induce that spin with NEW techniques to restore balance.

Take good care,
Oliver