PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Anime on O.B.E

AstroBoy
17th January 2008, 07:42 PM
I know thre's alot of grown folks in this forum board, including me :lol: but I can't deny that cartoon anime and also experiences opened my desire to have a higher knowledge and understading of this world and this reality and the other possible reality such as the different planes that are found in the universe.....but to make a long story short, i've come across an interesting japanese animinated series about O.B.Es and AP, the name of the show is Ghost Hound (Shinreigari or Gōsuto Haundo in Japanese)....even though there's alot fiction due to religious believe and japanese culture....there's also alot of truth in the show, but the fact that is about O.B.Es and AP sparks my interest and desire of actually excersing and making the attempt necesaries to let O.B.E happen...well can use so motivation sometimes.....I don't know if am allowed to post a link yet....but you can google it or find an article about Ghost Hound in Wikipedia, and ofcourse Google.....

star
12th February 2008, 01:10 PM
I've learned real energy techniques from anime. Heck, you can learn from fiction as you can from books on healing techniques.

I might check out that anime if you really think its worthwhile.