PDA

View Full Version : Full body bounce

tkoking3
19th January 2008, 12:51 AM
Hi everyone, I'm working threw the MAP programs but seem to have hit a snag. I'm having a lot of trouble with the full body bounce exercise and was wondering if anybody had a tips or suggestions. I can't get it going at all. I had trouble with the spinal bounce too, but have since overcome that. Thanks all

CFTraveler
19th January 2008, 04:43 PM
How I made it work for me is to lie on the floor with my arms up over my head, making a perfect plank, and starting the movement at the feet and up until it hit the fingertips, and then back down. You should prestimulate legs and arms before you start the bounce, so you can translate the tingly feeling up and down your body.
Try it and see how it works.
If you have problems after this please describe them with more details.
Good luck.

Cerebral_Traveller
23rd January 2008, 08:20 PM
I found that I had to change my mental view point for the full body bounce. When doing the legs/arms/spine, my viewpoint seems to be looking down my body. When I do the full body bounce, I switch my view point to just seeing the sphere when it would enter my range vision if I was using my eyes, almost an under body / looking up viewpoint. Although I guess the key thing is I am feeling the energy movement, even though Im only visualising the sphere in my eye line. I hope that makes some sort of sense. Hope that helps in some way :)