PDA

View Full Version : Girl in need of help

Tsukiko
20th November 2005, 02:18 PM
Hi.
I write here to beg you, everyone that possibly can do anything to help, to pray and send healing to this 17 year old girl, Lisa, who suffers from a heart sickness. I don't know exactly what the problem is but it's something with the tissue that is wrong. Besides that she don't feel psychically well because of the sickness. Now I havn't heard from her in several days and I'm starting to get really worried about her.
So please, if you can do something, I beg you, help her.

Here is a picture:

http://g.helgon.net/Gallery/{935/{935AC4C6-652C-40AD-B33D-3E448AA722BC}.jpg

May the good be with you all /Hans

EOL007
20th November 2005, 06:16 PM
Tsukiko,

Sorry to hear abotu your friend Lisa... I sure lots of people will be more than pleased to send healing for her. Try not to worry.

Best,

Stephen

Tsukiko
20th November 2005, 07:10 PM
Thanks for your warming words EOL007!
The only problem is that shes not just a friend. She is my soulmate, twinsoul and my girlfriend and I love her mor than life itself. I want to help her myself but I can't which makes me fel bad about it. This is the most I can do to help her and continuing with my N.E.W studying. In other words, it's nearly impossible to stop worry.
But at least, I'v heard from her now so she is okay at the moment.

Hans

EOL007
20th November 2005, 07:28 PM
Glad you have been able to touch base with her.

You look after yourself now.

Best,

Stephen

Chris
20th November 2005, 07:58 PM
I'll send energy towards her too :)

Tsukiko
20th November 2005, 08:59 PM
thank you so much Chris! I'm truly greatful!

Quantitativefool
20th November 2005, 11:30 PM
I'm sending energy to her, I hope she gets better and that you are also well. The best thing you can do is pray, practice and hope.

Best wishes,
-Stu

Tsukiko
20th November 2005, 11:39 PM
Thank you Stu! Those words helps so much and gives strenght to believe. Thans

22nd November 2005, 12:06 AM
Thanks for your warming words EOL007!
The only problem is that shes not just a friend. She is my soulmate, twinsoul and my girlfriend and I love her mor than life itself. I want to help her myself but I can't which makes me fel bad about it. This is the most I can do to help her and continuing with my N.E.W studying. In other words, it's nearly impossible to stop worry.
But at least, I'v heard from her now so she is okay at the moment.

Hans
I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

star
22nd November 2005, 05:52 AM
ill be sending reiki

Jerico
23rd November 2005, 08:56 AM
Hang in there, Tsukiko. You needn't beg, and you needn't worry.

Tsukiko
23rd November 2005, 06:10 PM
Thank you so much everyone! I'm training and praying as often as it's possible. Thank you again!

Quantitativefool
24th November 2005, 04:23 AM
How are things going? My prayers are still with you and her.

-Stu

Tsukiko
24th November 2005, 05:58 AM
Well, it's all good at the moment and I hope it stays that way. But I guess we'll see. But she is all fine and happy =)

Again, than you so much everyone! Can't tell you how greatful I am.

Quantitativefool
24th November 2005, 05:27 PM
I'm glad to hear it.
-Stu

Tsukiko
29th November 2005, 05:54 AM
Hi
I have a wonderful thing to tell you all! Lisas heart is all right and she won't die of the sickness!
Still, she is having problem with all that has happend around the sickness and all, so I still beg you to spare some praying for her. I'm sure it would help much.

Thank you all again! ^_^
/Tsukiko

Chris
29th November 2005, 11:00 AM
Hi
I have a wonderful thing to tell you all! Lisas heart is all right and she won't die of the sickness!
Still, she is having problem with all that has happend around the sickness and all, so I still beg you to spare some praying for her. I'm sure it would help much.

Thank you all again! ^_^
/Tsukiko

That is great news :) I'll keep sending energy her way :)

Chris

29th November 2005, 05:57 PM
Hi

Thank you all again! ^_^
/Tsukiko
How's she doing? I pray that God will have mercy on her...

Tsukiko
29th November 2005, 06:36 PM
Thank you Chris! ^_^

Sophroniscus: Well, she is very VERY sad about many things. Lisa is a girl that have seen more than anyone deserves to see and she has been through a lot more than anyone deserves too. It's that bad she have suicide thoughts, so things are still bad, but a lot better. I think I have a lot more usefull help to give her when it comes to depression than physical sickness.
Thank you so much Sophroniscus!

29th November 2005, 07:40 PM
Thank you Chris! ^_^

Sophroniscus: Well, she is very VERY sad about many things. Lisa is a girl that have seen more than anyone deserves to see and she has been through a lot more than anyone deserves too. It's that bad she have suicide thoughts, so things are still bad, but a lot better. I think I have a lot more usefull help to give her when it comes to depression than physical sickness.
Thank you so much Sophroniscus!
How horrible! Tell her you have it from the horse's mouth: Life is fantastic!

Tsukiko
29th November 2005, 10:04 PM
If I said that I understand the meening of it, that would be a lie. I don't know if it's the language problem or me just don't getting it, but I will say it to her.
Thank you!

Quantitativefool
29th November 2005, 10:31 PM
Haha,

It's just a cliched phrase. Don't worry about it.

-Stu

Tsukiko
30th November 2005, 06:01 AM
okay, thanks Stu :roll:

30th November 2005, 04:55 PM
If I said that I understand the meening of it, that would be a lie. I don't know if it's the language problem or me just don't getting it, but I will say it to her.
Thank you!
"Straight from the horses mouth" just means that one is telling the truth. I suppose the idea is that it comes from one who isn't smart enough to lie.

Tsukiko
30th November 2005, 08:48 PM
Sophroniscus: aah okay! Now I understands it ^_^

I have great news! One of Lisas largest problems has decrest due to people letting go of her! =)

Thank you everyone!
Tsukiko!

1st December 2005, 12:57 AM
Sophroniscus: aah okay! Now I understands it ^_^

I have great news! One of Lisas largest problems has decrest due to people letting go of her! =)

Thank you everyone!
Tsukiko!
Fantastic!

Quantitativefool
1st December 2005, 01:12 AM
By letting go of her do you mean like...stoping trying to hang on to her as a friend due to seperating or something like that?

-Stu

Tsukiko
2nd December 2005, 06:05 AM
Quantitativefool: Well, no. It's..ehm..I don't know what it's called in english. But it's like the social service. Think that would be the most correct thing I can say.
They have been picking on her like forever without any reason at all. But it's over now ^_^

2nd December 2005, 08:02 PM
Quantitativefool: Well, no. It's..ehm..I don't know what it's called in english. But it's like the social service. Think that would be the most correct thing I can say.
They have been picking on her like forever without any reason at all. But it's over now ^_^
Ah, social engineers who want to change the world and don't understand when they are "throwing the baby out with the bathwater." I know the kind...

Tsukiko
3rd December 2005, 08:50 PM
Sophroniscus: That's it! They don't see when the help they trying to give turns to be devestating.
But as I said, they are going to leave her be now on. I hope.

Quantitativefool
4th December 2005, 12:02 AM
Yeah I know what you mean as well. At least it's over now!

-Stu

darkrealmz
25th February 2006, 06:38 PM
I would've sent energy but i don't know how. Do i just visualise her becoming stronger with an aura and realise that you're in need of her?

psychichealer
2nd March 2006, 05:38 PM
Tsukiko;
I'am sending a healing energy to you and you can pass it on to LISA.
The others here and myself can direct energy your way or to lisa, but, you have to accept in your heart that you each are responsible FOR the illness as you each created it.
Now, you can both work together in sincerity, be honest with each other and follow these directions.
Tsukiko, accept the energy we send by meditating ,and relaxing until you feel a numbness come over you. When that starts enjoy it and bath in the energy until it stops flowing AND the moment is over. Usually no more that 15 min.
Now , go to lisa put your hands on her shoulders and have her repeat this affirmation 5 times.
I lisa accept the heal9ing energy that has been directed my way. I realize that i actually heal myself, and thank those who reminded me of this fact.
Twice a day to start , then once a day when she feels better.
NEVER stop seeing a doctor, until he/she says you're healed.
I'am PSYCHICHEALER
p.s. WHETHER IN THIS LIFE OR A PREVIOUS LIFE ( YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY, with your thoughts your actions your words, GOD BLESS