PDA

View Full Version : Major Real-Time Reality Fluctuations

missythegayelf
20th January 2008, 02:29 AM
As in....my house ISN'T my house when I get out. I'm really confused. When I do get out I'll wander around like everything is perfectly normal, then fall asleep as is my custom. It's only when I wake up and realise I astral projected, then remember everything that I realise that nothing in real time even resembled my house at all. I have little modern white doors and yet all of them in Real Time projection are large and oak or some other dark, heavy wood. And the layout of my house itself is all wrong. It really makes me wonder if I had just thought I astral projected, but in actuality just had a lucid dream with heavy exit sensations. I know a big factor would probably be that I always project out of a lucid dream, as in think myself back to my body and then make for an easy exit, and I really don't spend a lot of time with energy raising in those instances. Any ideas?

CFTraveler
20th January 2008, 02:36 AM
I think you answered your own questions.
Reality fluctuations can be caused by lack of energy, so I'd say start with cultivating your energy body. Of course, there are other possible reasons why the fluctuations are so strong, but I'd start there.

JoSac
20th January 2008, 11:59 PM
Could be the doors that were there before you moved in.

JS

dreamwa1ker
21st January 2008, 07:41 AM
it definitely isnt because you projected from a lucid dream. the same thing happens to me, but my projections are always conscious projections. i think that generally, we all think differently when we are in the astral. random things happen, but at the time it makes perfect sense and i dont question it until i wake up in the physical. in waking reality (the physical) our conscious minds are in control. it develops certain restrictions based on the environment we live in. in the astral, our subconscious is generally in control with its own rules (which is limitless). when we first gain full awareness through astral projection, our conscious mind is in control for a short period of time. the subconscious mind slowly begins to take over control. when objects start popping up that dont belong, we dont question it because our subconscious is in control. i think of it like having a split personality (for lack of a better explanation). when in the astral it seems like our minds switch into a different mode. when we wake back up we switch back to our normal "mode" of operation. hope this makes sense :) .

dreamwa1ker

CFTraveler
21st January 2008, 04:24 PM
in the astral, our subconscious is generally in control with its own rules (which is limitless). when we first gain full awareness through astral projection, our conscious mind is in control for a short period of time. the subconscious mind slowly begins to take over control. when objects start popping up that dont belong, we dont question it because our subconscious is in control. I vehemently disagree with this. In an astral projection the fact that our conscious mind is 'on' is the reason we realize this isn't regular waking reality or a dream- because we know we are having an altered state experience. A lot of RTZ projections degenerate into dreams because if we stay out long enough the subconscious takes over, but then it becomes 'a dream'. All of my astral projections (that is, projections that end up in the middle astral) are completely lucid and I am usually in awe that everything is so weird.

missythegayelf
24th January 2008, 12:04 PM
Could be the doors that were there before you moved in.

JS
No dice, my dad built it.
But thanks, everybody. I guess I just need to do some energy work...which in itself is a bit of a problem but that's a different story.

beone
31st January 2008, 03:23 PM
Just wondering, why would you want to project into your normal everyday house anyway? Of course there could be many reasons, but you experience the physical reality every day. Any obe is fun, I think even more interesting then viewing the world as it is in the waking state.

But to speculate on your question, my environment is always a bit different when I project. Sometimes, if I am very near to the location of my physical self the setting is correct (or the same as in the physical). As I move away or leave the room, things begin to get a little different. Now this is not a dream, not a lucid dream, not ever (never say never :wink:) but I think that "the setting" is simply the world I have projected into. Have I created it, or is it part of another realm? That is the question! Perhaps I have created what my immediate dwelling area is, I can deal with that.... but.... What happens when I leave the house? There is no way that I created that world!