PDA

View Full Version : Energy work during OBE

starlight
20th January 2008, 08:37 AM
I had several obe this morning. The first 2-3 times, I had to roll out, I think my energy was just low. The first time I got out, I took a deep breath and notice a strong surge of energy. So, each time I got out I tried to sit on/above my bed and meditate/raise energy. There was not much gravity and the room looked a little distorted. The 4th time, I felt floated up. It seems like I accumulated enough energy and saw a remote view opening. When it became full view, I was able to fly freely in a beautiful area (look like mix European places) for a long time =)
It seems like raising energy during an obe is more effective, is it? Can energy work be done during obe? Is this where you imagine drawing different energy to get to different places? =)
Thank you =)

Psychotronic
20th January 2008, 09:28 AM
We are working with energy during an OBE spontaneously and unconsciously. It is more effective to work with it consciously. During an OBE we are having an opened gate to our subconsciousness. Subconsciousness has full control of energetic systems, so we can use them more effectively during an OBE. During an OBE we are having an energetic contact with physical sphere, but it is very soft energy, not like electromagnetic and similar. But we can produce some types of electromagnetic waving too, I think. Working with energy can help to get into needed state of mind and to have better contect with the physical(and other). Thought forms we are producing are stronger with stronger working with energy. Working with thought forms is better too with it. :)

Korpo
22nd January 2008, 12:26 PM
starlight,

It has been reported several times by different people that energy work during OBEs is more effective.

Take good care,
Oliver

Jake
23rd January 2008, 01:23 AM
Very interesting, never tried it. I know that Energy work can sometimes take on a life of its own during Trance Work. I have always thought of it as: Trancework+Energywork=OBE. I do wonder, now, what types of direct energy work can be done DURING an OBE. I have also done energy work during Lucid Dreaming, and that has some pretty interesting effects of its own. But never during OBE... hmm...

starlight
29th January 2008, 05:24 AM
Thanks for the responses :) I've been thinking how to remind myself to do energy work while flying... I enjoy flying so much it just hard to do work until completely losses it lol
I think I just use NEW during projections and OBE when I do remember. Are there any other special techniques? I just had this dream of flying in house and I wanted to get out but I couldn't find any exit/door. I tried using NEW to increase the energy to force out the ceiling (seemed like I was forcing out with my face right against the wall lol) and ended up flying off to some amusement park. Shortly, I had to land. It is still strange to me I had to land. I'm not sure if I was running out of energy, sometimes after projected/flying to an area, it just automatically had to land.
Trancework+Energywork=OBE ? hmm.. I'm not quite sure if I know how to get to trance :shock: I thought Energywork=OBE

starlight
8th February 2008, 09:35 PM
Psychotronic - I'm still trying to learn and apply the concept :)

Earthborn - I guess I experience trance every time but never knew what exactly it was until I read and pay more attention to that part :)

I keep a notebook by my bed and I've been recording my dreams quite a bit and now I just automatically wake every time after a dream. Sometimes I get like 3 or 4 dreams a night *yawns* A few times I recorded my dreams in my dream lol and when I woke up I couldn't remember much =D

One more question, in my flying in my dreams I have very strong flying sensations. Since I was trying to work on my energy while flying, somehow I focused my awareness back to my physical body and I was still feeling the flying sensation!? I guess I’m flying around somewhere blind?!
Sometimes I guess I get split awareness dreaming and hearing whats going on around me, but, it seems like the the flying sensation is produced by the heart :?:
One time I just had flying sensations in the middle of the night, I thought I was getting sick :lol: hm.. or maybe it was because the sensation was in the crown chakra.

There’s just so much great stuff on this site :D Maybe i'll read someone's post on it soon :)
Thank you.

Psychotronic
9th February 2008, 12:45 PM
There is no thing to learn, understanding about that is enough to enjoying that. Aplication of energy is very spontaneous thing, percieving differencies of your "energy being" is enough to be better in this way. I can say, you are becoming better if you want to and you are percieving all energies with calm mind.

beone
9th February 2008, 11:15 PM
I think that you can work with energy during obe.

I don't think that energy (prana energy) is electromagnetic.

Once, before re-entry I was observing my physical self, I could see all of the chakras and energy flowing, it looked just like pictures of that kind of stuff (I never thought that I would ever actually be able to "view" this).

It's a great idea Starlight... I will try and see what happens.

Next time that I can "get out".

I've been having some fear issues ever since I had a terrible nightmare a few nights back :oops:

starlight
10th February 2008, 06:15 PM
I had a partial OB the other day. I tried rolling left and right but only the body came out. My physical eyes were not completely closed, at some point it seemed like I came out but still looking through the physical eyes. I waved my arms in front and I was able to see very light movement of my arms. My arms looked invisible and I looked closely at my hands, I saw little color light circles spinning inside the shape of my hands and down the arms.

I put my hands together with fingers and palms touching and felt a strong surge of energy and they stick like magnet! I thought maybe I could use this energy to pull myself out. So, I raise my hands in front like trying the rope and I felt a strong pull of energy but my sight didn't change.
I guess next time I should close my eyes when I trouble coming out. The thing is sometimes I get confused if I’ve awaken myself when I reopen my eyes during an obe :lol: hmm maybe I should use command for sight then I wouldn’t sense any blink.
Thanks