PDA

View Full Version : Scar tissue. The Big Duh.

stargazer
20th January 2008, 11:23 AM
This post is mainly for Oliver, who has been so helpful to me in the past with this issue :D

An update... Oliver, I figured out why my facial energy blocks were so persistent. And I am slapping myself in the forehead going DUH!!!!

As you'll recall, after doing complete body work I found myself slowed up in the facial area. As the months went by, I painstakingly worked my way up through blockages, from my lower left jaw, through the left cheek, up through the nose and across to the right side... and found myself still quite blocked in those areas. Generally untangling a knot would highlight an area further upstream that needed more work.

Well I've unknotted all the way across to the area behind my right ear, which prior to this had never really had "much to say" energetically, either positive or negative. Then again I had never done much work focusing there.

As well I should have!!!!

Background... I had an extensive tumor as a child in my right middle ear / mastoid tissue that required three surgeries to remove. In the course of those surgeries, (Sorry, it's graphic), my eardrum was punctured twice for necessary access to the middle ear, two ear bones were destroyed, plastic surgery was used to reshape the ear canal, and an incision was made twice behind the ear, the length of the entire earlobe, to get access to the middle ear through the mastoid tissue. Needless to say I still have scar tissue and about 40-60% of the hearing in that ear. It took 6 years of ear infections and bleeding (and an ear candling) before I started to get normal dry ear wax. Never thought I'd find myself grateful for dry ear wax!!! Love your ear wax, kids. It does so much to protect your ears.

Now that the area has "lit up" it's apparent that it's a cause, if not THE cause, for the slow going in my face. Even running a brushing action behind the ear initially caused physical pain. (As you can imagine I'm doing more of a wrapping action in that area) When I first even started venturing near this ear, pushing past blockages near my temples that felt like pushing at hard residue, areas on my head / behind my ear would pleasantly "flicker" / pulse in response, indicating an area that needed attention farther "upstream."

I have started to work with this area directly and the results have been more dynamic and widespread... side effects like "10 minute allergy attacks" (allergy attacks that come and go within 10 minutes... 10 minutes of crazy sinus draining then.. nothing for the rest of the day... usually when I have allergy bouts, they last all day unless I medicate), mild but sudden bouts nausea with dry heaves, etc. ...

Today for instance, I had a little difficulty breathing through my nose last night, then had a five minute allergy attack today that turned it all to water. As soon as it came, it left. None of these kinds of side effects have been terribly unpleasant so I have been just been going with it.

I don't know why, it's such a "duh" but it just never occurred to me before to consider that that area might be problematic. This suggests to me that the energy body retains trauma "memory" beyond what the physical body retains and that due care should be taken. I dream of a day when invasive surgery will no longer be necessary... but in the meantime, hey, I still have some of my hearing and no more tumor. I just have to deal with the energetic aftermath, as it were.

The scar tissue also came up as a "block" in chiropractic, though admittedly I don't pay too much creedance to chiro and didn't think that rubbing wheat germ oil behind my ear on a 15 yr-old scar would help with a lower back problem... but now I'm giving the area more thought.

CFTraveler
20th January 2008, 06:55 PM
Thanks for sharing this stargazer. It is very helpful to know how this has come up and I don't have any doubts that your 'miniature allergy attacks' are a good sign that the e-work is helping.

Korpo
22nd January 2008, 09:48 AM
Hello, stargazer. :D

Glad to hear you make progress in healing up. Indeed the middle ear is an energy nexus of the head - as are the temples, for example, or the jaw joints. An old condition there can diffuse out throughout the head, as energy blocks tend to lump together, and a blockage can have effects "downstream".

I don't know why, it's such a "duh" but it just never occurred to me before to consider that that area might be problematic. This suggests to me that the energy body retains trauma "memory" beyond what the physical body retains and that due care should be taken. I dream of a day when invasive surgery will no longer be necessary... but in the meantime, hey, I still have some of my hearing and no more tumor. I just have to deal with the energetic aftermath, as it were.

I agree.

Reading your account I would assume that all the probably rather painful things done to your ear and the ongoing infections have several effects, both of physical trauma and beyond that. Energy work can expose and heal old body trauma, which is locked in places that never healed properly, muscles that interlock because they hold tension, still-constricted blood vessels, scar tissue, stored toxins, infections that did not fully go away, etc.

In reflection to bodily damage, etheric damage can be created and stay. Etheric blocks can invite new infections, being like weak spots on your body's defenses. Improper energy flows can prevent proper body reactions, maybe that's the reason or a faciliator for some of the allergy attacks? Energy that does not flow freely can make the body react in strange and even counter-productive ways. Even a bad tooth can impact the immune reaction or have others effects throughout the body, an effect also known among the Western medicine.

And wherever there is pain, there's emotion. And emotional blocks last... The trauma of an accident, of strong acute pain, of prolonged chronic pain can lock into your energetic makeup and even provoke further body symptoms. It's for example like internal avoidance, like wanting to crawl away from the pain. This may probably even outlast the original sickness.

In all cases I trust that you are "well-armed" in this struggle, as I know you have a rather intuitive grasp of energy work and can always figure out how to handle these things, as you have in the past. Please don't overdo it, though, be gentle. I know from my own foolish actions that when the goal is near I tend to push, but a little patience and gentleness give better healing results and avoid a lot of unnecessary pain if I can manage it.

I wish you further good success in healing yourself! :D
Oliver