PDA

View Full Version : Father Kundalini

Aunt Clair
21st January 2008, 05:05 AM
In mystic circle we followed Thoth down a qlippoth tunnel and came to its end and met Father Kundalini sitting in a golden cobra throne . We had first met him briefly in the I Stone above . Here he sat like an image of Krishna beneath the stone below the hanged man's head . This was beneath the garden of 4 dragons which "guard" the Tree of Life .He taught that Mother Kundalini is like the moon rising and setting but he said that his light is eternal . He showed us the sun coming through this new kanda formed at the gate between the sunstone and the earth stone .

Last night I saw hundreds of projectors in a huge ballroom. Then we were polishing the ballroom floor with buffers and becoming lucid I spoke out "I must be dreaming " . So I nudge my friend projecting next to me and asked , "What am I supposed to recall when I wake up ? What did we learn here ?" Then he laughed and asked another the same thing I had asked him .The ceiling boomed in a deep voice in answer , we are causing the gate of the sun to open into a kanda . We are cleaning and opening the gates .

So there is a gate about the size of an orange that opened this week . Last night like labor transition it opened quickly to become the size of a small basketball .We were told that we must open it to be grander than us larger than our body and to make it a square of energy .

Caelrie
21st January 2008, 07:12 AM
What does the gate do when it's opened?

Aunt Clair
23rd January 2008, 05:54 AM
This opens the ascension channel of the body to a flow of gold energy called the sun a form of fire energy . Bringing the sun up to the brow centre helps clairvoyance and clairaudience .