PDA

View Full Version : WEIRD Dream last night...

Mankycat
22nd January 2008, 01:28 PM
I normally keep a dream diary, however, I had this really strange one last night!...

I was in a queue, there was loads of asian guys in this queue and this girl had to wait, anyway, I seem to remember a lot of pushing and shoving and I was quite fearful about a bunch of girls surrounding me.

I approached what looked like passport control and just as I was going through, with my passport in my hand, someone shoved 2 rolled up passports up my bottom! - It was VERY sore, and I awake with a jolt, looked around the bed to make sure I hadnt rolled on anything, :oops: I defo had not, and since there was no-one sleeping with me, wasnt someone trying to get fruity.

It was WEIRD thats all I know.

Never had one like it!

Very strange!

Any suggestions ppl?

Alaskans
24th January 2008, 10:16 PM
I believe every post deserves a response, but I dont think I can bring myself to interpret this one :oops:

Mankycat
25th January 2008, 09:01 AM
Lol - I think you should at least try.

It was very strange, that is all I can say, and the only explination I can come up with is:

*If you think your going on holiday this year, you can stick it up your **** :shock: :D

JoSac
26th January 2008, 04:29 AM
Hmm interesting.

When you woke up was it still physically sore, or just like an impression.

It could just have been a vivid dream. I recall someone saying that in a dream you have more senses like touch feel and smeel, as to an AP you kind of loses these.

correct me if im wrong.

JS

Mankycat
28th January 2008, 09:26 AM
I think it was more like just an impression, I dont think it was physically sore, but it gave me a fright and woke me up.

It was a very strange dream, but not one I think actually means anything, except maybe that I now cannot find my passport, I thought it was in my house, and I have probably put it in a safe place (although not the same place as in my dream ;)) - But I cant remember where.

Hmmm strange.

Alaskans
6th February 2008, 10:41 PM
Dont let your imagination wander on this..

Sometimes I do things with energy and people on accident, or at least not intending to do it, but they always know it was me somehow.
Once I gave someone a large dose of very good energy (wish I had it myself) from a distance. It went to her base chakra.. I think I'm a channeler, so actually it just worked through me. But anyways, it is a very receptive place to give someone energy.. hey! I told you dont use your imagination! The passports could have been an energy form to help your spiritual journey. Two of them for both halves of you. It could have been to help break a blockage you have in your base chakra, or they were saying you need to work on your 'lower energies' (wow Im speaking NEW now :? ) in order to 'cross the boarder' into knew levels.
It is strange you lost your RL passport.

Mankycat
26th February 2008, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I have still not found my real passport.

Am at the stage of cancelling it now as it is defo NOT in my flat.

That dream WAS very strange. lol

Am not looking into it too much. Am back to my dreams of much water, I know because of the ferosity of the water and its attempts to pull me in that I probably am on a path heading towards sadness, however, I always manage to pull myself away from this water, yesterday on a swing rope onto the Greek God Zeus - by climbing onto a Unicorn. I would see that as being that I could escape this sadness if I wanted to, by being strong, plus I would have much help from the world if I WANT to avoid it.

I have put myself through a lot of unnessary pain through wanting to help others, and while I realise that I could be on the cusp of this situation again, I feel I would be no good to anyone else unless I am strong, and unless I "jump over the sadness" this time, I might not be strong enough to be of any use.

- SEE - i dont always dream of weird things. lol x

Alaskans
26th February 2008, 11:51 PM
Better it's water than snow and ice like me. Means you have a lot of emotion.

Stinkerbell
27th February 2008, 10:14 AM
I had just started to feel a litle bit embarrassed about posting my toilet dream on this forum. In case I was lowering the tone or something. You've made me feel so much better!!! :lol:

Can't even begin to interpret it tho. :shock:

Louise43
27th February 2008, 11:32 AM
*If you think your going on holiday this year, you can stick it up your **** :shock: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mankycat
27th February 2008, 01:44 PM
Better it's water than snow and ice like me. Means you have a lot of emotion.

Yeah, sensitive little soul!

he he