PDA

View Full Version : Solarplexus chakra help

Korpo
22nd January 2008, 02:46 PM
Hello,

I've been recently read and told that my solarplexus chakra is imbalanced (too big) and that it needs to be brought back into balance. It seems to generate stubborness, or be influenced by stubborness. I've further been told it influences my third eye, that the stubborness impairs my third eye vision (= stubbornly disacknowledging what is seen to an extent that nothing is seen).

This is my understanding of what I've been told, since I did not fully understand it. :? However I have good reason to believe the reading is correct.

I'm not so good with visualisations. Could anyone suggest me what to do about this chakra, especially in a way that relies on other things than visualisations or affirmations? Or at least only simple visualisations?

Thank you,
Oliver

Tom
22nd January 2008, 03:58 PM
Do you like to laugh? :)

It is a good cure for too much energy in the power chakra.

Korpo
22nd January 2008, 04:46 PM
Hey, Tom. :)

Yes, I do. If that would be the cure, then I get plenty. Since marrying I had a lot of good, healthy laughs. :D

Oliver

Korpo
22nd April 2008, 02:49 PM
Hello, all.

This problem is ongoing and I still would welcome suggestions on how to deal with this.

Thanks,
Oliver

CFTraveler
22nd April 2008, 04:06 PM
Work on your heart chakra.
Intuitively speaking, the solar plexus chakra is the seat of your will and sense of justice. As you know, justice and compassion have to be balanced so that your sense of power is balanced. So when you become overly upset about some injustice that is being done it activates the 'righteous anger/justice/protectiveness' aspect of the chakra, which is not bad- provided that compassion is strong so it can control the 'overzealous' aspect of this attribute.
I can see why in your life your 'protectiveness' is activating, and you know too. So the best control for this IMO is to work on your base (because the base chakra is always associated with survival, and in this case the survival instinct needs some grounding, IMO) and the heart, so that the sense of compassion, not only for the people you are protecting, but the people you are protecting them from keeps you in balance, something that I know is important for you.
As for energy work, you know what to do with the heart chakra.

Korpo
22nd April 2008, 06:56 PM
Little bit of side info - I read today in a book that chakras "pair up" and balance each other - 1st and 4th, 2nd and 5th, 3rd and 6th. Seems to be the reason why my 6th (third eye) is acting like it does - it is complementary to the activities in my 3rd (solarplexus).

CF, I know what you are referring to, but the activity is not recent - it traces way back to issues of control all over my life. I have been perceived as "yellow" (solarplexus color) because that chakra/aspect of self tries to control everything in my life. The chakra stands for control, power, ego self, self esteem. It does not surprise me (now ;)) that this is the chakra in trouble.

I can see where your advice is heading, and the ideas behind that are sound. :)

Another question, to everyone:

How do you rebalance an overactive or "out of control" chakra?

Thank you,
Oliver

sleeper
22nd April 2008, 07:20 PM
Ask your chakra.

Korpo
23rd April 2008, 02:07 PM
Ask your chakra.

I did that yesterday. Or something similar. Me poor ol' memory. ;)

I did it right before sleep - and it had the side effect that I felt as if the whole area had suddenly turned watery and was cramping in a weird way. That was quite unexpected.

Oliver

sleeper
23rd April 2008, 04:14 PM
What do you normally expect to feel in that area?

Korpo
23rd April 2008, 06:03 PM
Tight. Or a constricting, uneasy, almost pain-like, sometimes burning sensation. Or a rush of not-so-nice emotional energy going outward (which I release to get rid of it).

I remember what I did - I asked what I wanted. And the first thing that came up in my mind as my thought was "Security". I did an exercise where it would get what it needs to feel secure. And then this weird sloshing, watery, convulsing sensations happened.

Oliver

Aron
26th April 2008, 07:44 PM
Tight. Or a constricting, uneasy, almost pain-like, sometimes burning sensation. Or a rush of not-so-nice emotional energy going outward (which I release to get rid of it).

Oliver
Now I will advice you with some that i myself cant do... :idea:
I have read that the inka priests and It seams that they can
digest energy in there spiritual stomach which is close to the
navel. They call this stomach qosqo and it seams to start digest
energy on command from the mind.

Korpo
27th April 2008, 08:48 AM
This sounds like a description to "fill the sub-navel storage". "Spiritual stomach" is actually the best description I've heard until now for that. :)

Oliver