PDA

View Full Version : Aunt is Passing On

blacktiger057
24th January 2008, 02:26 AM
Hello all!

I have not been as active lately on these forums. What follows below is mostly why.

I would really appreciate if you could all send healing to my great aunt. She is one of the sweetest people I know, but she is dying of pneumonia and heart complications.

I have just got back form visiting her. I know she is going to pass on to the next life. Her aura is very dim and brightens whenever healing energy is sent, but dies down just as quickly. I can see she is moving on. But she has accepted her death, at least mroe than I have. I just ask for healing to ease her suffering and help the pain in my family's hearts.

Thank you.

Scott

CFTraveler
24th January 2008, 02:47 AM
May the Highest Good come to her, whatever that has to be. Light and Love.

al.luciddreamer
25th January 2008, 05:39 AM
My sympathies to you, this is a very difficult time for you -- perhaps more for those who love her (like you) than for herself. Don't be surprised if she leaves at a time when everyone least suspects -- that's how my mother did it, and many of the people I've talked to who have lost older loved ones have said it was that way for them, too. But I think it's an act of love that they slip out unnoticed, for they often do not want us to grieve more than they desire us to, because they want us to remember the good times.

Mankycat
25th January 2008, 12:15 PM
Much peace and love to you at this time.

LuXFluX
26th January 2008, 01:40 AM
God bless you. I know it was harder for me when my mother passed on than it was for her....seems it is that way many times. Also tougher when you have a sense that the person is ready to go when you may not want them to. It sounds like your aunt is very gracefully moving on, that's so wonderful to hear. It was weird that my mother's last fears to give up before dying were that she might cause us too much pain, as someone said above. There is a beauty in that all its own. My heart goes out to you.

blacktiger057
7th February 2008, 06:21 PM
She died last night...thank you all for your prayers. They have helped, but death is inevitable. Maybe I'll be more active here now...Well, namaste.

Scott

CFTraveler
7th February 2008, 08:26 PM
How are you doing?

serena07
15th October 2009, 09:32 AM
I m so sorry for your aunt and its really hard time for you. I pray to God may she good time. Death is the reality of life and everyone going to heaven one day. I lost my uncle 3years ago and it was so bad experience for me. I pray to God for you and my condolences for you.