PDA

View Full Version : Increasing MBA sensitivity...

coldfire
28th January 2008, 09:55 AM
(sorry for so many posts about something answered numerous times.)

I need help (again. :| ) after picking up a copy of MAP, i started the energy work from the book... It's going very slowly...
It's been 2 weeks since i started and I'm only on day 4.. :cry: . It seems I have poor MBA sensitivity, I've read in the NEW tutorials about increasing MBA sensitivity but I've done that and it doesn't seem to work (or perhaps it works slower then I thought.) Anyway, what I need to know is:

Whats the fastest way to improve MBA sensitivty
Are there other alternatives?
Do they work well?
Do I really have poor MBA like i think i do?

The reason i think i have bad mba sensitivity is because some of the time when I try to do energy work it doesn't work or is extremely hard to make work, most of the time its just somewhat difficult to do (which according to most of what i've heard its not supposed to be.) And I realized this when I got to the toe work and one of the notes said spend about 30 seconds to a minute on each of these... plz help :(

Korpo
28th January 2008, 12:54 PM
It is not uncommon to need differing amounts of time for the program, the times are just a rough guideline. At any point during the program you may become aware of a personal "blocking point" that must be dealt with first - such as unexpected fear during the projection stage, or strong energy blocks. In such cases the schedule will not work.

What makes you think the energy work does not work? What sensations do you get now and what do you think should happen in your opinion instead?

Oliver

CFTraveler
28th January 2008, 02:15 PM
I just want to add that the sensations you get with MBA will not be as strong as what you would get with sponging slowly and methodically, so it shouldn't be expected to be the same. For best results, prestimulate with sponging first, then move to MBA next.

coldfire
28th January 2008, 06:20 PM
I think the energy work does work, I just think its difficult for me to make it work. The sensations I get now:

sponging while thinking your sponging a hallow pipe: strong. (i cant really describe what it feels like. its throught the entirety of the thumb/finger/toe.) , easiest to create.
thumb activation with stirring: throbbing.
brushing: feels like... cold.. kind of how cold highlights the area its effecting. hardest to create (sometimes impossible and i end up repetivively telling myself to feel it but just keep visualising something im not gonna get into details with.)

What I expect is to be able to use them instantly (it usually takes time to make the sensations[the non activation ones.], anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute and a half.)and with little effort. something along those lines.

CFTraveler
28th January 2008, 10:09 PM
I think the energy work does work, I just think its difficult for me to make it work. The sensations I get now:

sponging while thinking your sponging a hallow pipe: strong. (i cant really describe what it feels like. its throught the entirety of the thumb/finger/toe.) , easiest to create.
thumb activation with stirring: throbbing.
brushing: feels like... cold.. kind of how cold highlights the area its effecting. hardest to create (sometimes impossible and i end up repetivively telling myself to feel it but just keep visualising something im not gonna get into details with.)

What I expect is to be able to use them instantly (it usually takes time to make the sensations[the non activation ones.], anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute and a half.)and with little effort. something along those lines. This sounds perfectly reasonable. You can expect to use them instantly, but the sensations will not be very intense. That's just how it is.

Jonathan2525
2nd February 2008, 02:09 AM
To increase energy body sensitivity for TI Robert recommends in his new book 1)hot showers or baths 2) or better still cold shower followed by brushing your skin with a natural fibers hair brush.