PDA

View Full Version : The Red Beam and the Blue Ray?

CFTraveler
2nd February 2008, 12:00 AM
Hey Jajon!
I won't answer from Robert, because it's not exactly a parallel, but your post in the Ask Robert thread viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11035 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11035)

made me think of this: http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=203 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.asp?Search=blue&Type=1&ReferenceID=203)

Korpo
4th February 2008, 10:23 AM
Also I want to remark that Robert tells of a pair of trousers he has that seems to "spawn money" ever since he was short of money one time. I think it is in "Astral Dynamics"...

Oliver

CFTraveler
4th February 2008, 01:28 PM
It's also on the website somewhere- I read it just not that long ago. I think if you put in 'manifest' in the search thingie in the site it comes up.

asalantu
5th February 2008, 05:18 PM
Just a thought...

Funds related information are stored, at bancary databases, under the physical form of discrete polarized magnetic fields (a.k.a. “bits”).

So, by example, consider the binary number: 10111001 (i.e.: 185 in its decimal form). If you manifest in order to change second digit of done string, you obtain: 11111001 (i.e.: 249 in its decimal form).

That would be a more cheap, in terms of required energy, way in order to getting rich.

If “rich” word bothers you, supersede “to getting rich” string by “to survive”.

This method is far better since it requires lower energy amounts and to change a bit doesn’t involve something as prosecutable as falsifying a note.

My best regards,
Ángel

ButterflyWoman
6th February 2008, 02:21 AM
Angel, creating money out of thin air (which is, essentially, what you're suggesting) makes inflation and other economic factors worse. Even if someone could manipulate bits in this way, it would cause problems in the world, aside from being of questionable ethics. I don't believe it would be for anyone's highest good, including your own.

There are many ways to positively draw money into your life and avoid negatively affecting the world economy and/or your own legal situation and financial institution. ;)

asalantu
6th February 2008, 09:47 AM
Angel, creating money out of thin air (which is, essentially, what you're suggesting) makes inflation and other economic factors worse. Even if someone could manipulate bits in this way, it would cause problems in the world, aside from being of questionable ethics. I don't believe it would be for anyone's highest good, including your own.

There are many ways to positively draw money into your life and avoid negatively affecting the world economy and/or your own legal situation and financial institution. ;)

I'm all right with you, OlderWiser... but think, if at manifesting act Higher Self intervention is needed (and Higher Self is, allegedly, source of all wisdom) done the fact H.S. knows and acts when we are really in trouble, ¿do you really think we'll have success at enrichment enterprise..?

That's a trivial logic and common sense question, I think. H.S. will undermine our unethical efforts. Hence, only a bad waste of energy will be the result.

Sincerely,
Ángel

ButterflyWoman
6th February 2008, 09:57 AM
Well.... I would like to think that we're unable to manifest things that are NOT for highest good, but I'm quite sure we can manifest bad things, as well. People do things all the time that negatively affect the world, unfortunately. Granted, most of those people are not doing it through their Higher Self, but I actually do believe that we can manifest for ill or for good.

I don't really know, to be perfectly honest. :) BUT... I think it's worth keeping in mind when you start thinking about HOW to manifest things. Probably the "how" is best left to the Higher Self.

Korpo
6th February 2008, 10:06 AM
Besides, flipping bits in a computer would require to flip all other bits in all routines that counter-check all operations, etc. Chances are the change would be marked as invalid (as not backed by a transaction of funds into the account), a bug might happen or the whole computer crash (depending on quality of the program). Banking software has all kinds of checks and balances, as it should be in such delicate things.

In order to actually work such a change that truly would give you money would require changing everything into a state as if the money was always there, effectively changing the past as much as making money in hard currency appear. I think this changing of the past for materialising of money (out of "thin air") is just as hard as making money appear in a bank account *if* the money is to stay and not be tracked as an error.

IMO manifestation comes as changes of past and future, and what all that could imply... I believe time and space are more mutable than we think, not only in regards to the "future", else part of my self in the "future" could not change things in its "past", and in my case it did. I think manifestation and premonition have possibly weirder backgrounds than we think, and it might just be *all* time and *all* space are illusion, and especially our perception of linear chains of events.

*TILT* ;)

Oliver

asalantu
6th February 2008, 01:11 PM
I don't really know, to be perfectly honest. :) BUT... I think it's worth keeping in mind when you start thinking about HOW to manifest things. Probably the "how" is best left to the Higher Self.

May be Higher Self dispose things in order to raise my funds, lowering funds of a corrupt politician. :D

Ángel

kiwibonga
6th February 2008, 02:54 PM
Also I want to remark that Robert tells of a pair of trousers he has that seems to "spawn money" ever since he was short of money one time. I think it is in "Astral Dynamics"...

Oliver

That's Monroe in Ultimate Journey! He learns that this is one of the things his I-there has been doing to help his I-here, though a bit late, because it was in response to his money troubles when he was a teenager.

(God. What a freak I am... I could almost rewrite the three books from memory :P)

CFTraveler
6th February 2008, 03:31 PM
You guys crack me up... that's all I'm going to say.

asalantu
24th February 2008, 12:56 AM

¿Perhaps, because you knows all thing (material or conceptual) at this world is no more than an illusion; then, all ethical concern about fast enrichment is a nonsense..?

My best regards,
Ángel

CFTraveler
24th February 2008, 01:43 AM

¿Perhaps, because you knows all thing (material or conceptual) at this world is no more than an illusion; then, all ethical concern about fast enrichment is a nonsense..?

My best regards,
Ángel
Hola Ángel.
You asked me before why I found the convo so amusing, and I didn't answer because I couldn't put my finger on why exactly. It's not that there is anything wrong about being concerned about the ethics of getting something material from something apparently immaterial at all- we do it all the time and don't even think about it. Even though I am one of those people who believe that this material existence is but a speck in infinity; but at the same time also believe that life is precious and a gift and that we should do the most we are capable of doing to make it as best as possible for ourselves as for others- love, beauty, and all that.
It's just that I'm not that interested in the mechanics of whether I can manifest a dollar in my pants, whether it comes from the potential for the money to be there, or from someone else's quantum tunnel as the result of some sort of wormhole manifested by need or will. Just can't get into it.
Sorry if I offended anyone- my chuckle was almost involuntary, too bad it was noticed.

JoSac
24th February 2008, 02:13 AM
Actually the trouser thing what by Robert Monroe in Far journeys, i just read that part. I found it ver interesting.

JS

asalantu
24th February 2008, 05:38 AM
Sorry if I offended anyone- my chuckle was almost involuntary, too bad it was noticed.

Don't worry I was just kidding. Self enrichment doesn't plays a significant role for me. Was about manifesting phenomenon theoretical possibility that I was merged in this thread.

As a matter of fact applications of manifesting is of interest for me taking into account the problem of "how to avoid collision of an incoming asteroid/comet with our planet". ¿That is really doable..? Let's suppose an incoming object from centuries pointed to hit our planet, ¿it is possible to change its trayectory since someone of us be sure about we are safe..?

Sincerely,
Ángel

Korpo
24th February 2008, 08:59 AM
Don't know. But given you can make errors in manifestation and involuntarily conjure up the opposite, better ban the thought completely... ;)

Oliver

CFTraveler
24th February 2008, 04:23 PM
Only if enough people concentrate on this outcome without fear, knowing it will miss. The problem is in the practical doability of this. Can you imagine everyone 'not fearing' a comet on it's way, sure of the outcome? I don't. I think the fear thoughts emanating from the people trying to do this (here comes the ol' subconscious) might undo what the focused 'intention' be trying to do. That's what's so tricky about manifestation.

Ok, now I'm leaving this thread for real. :roll: