PDA

View Full Version : Starting New. Experiences so far doing Mobile body awareness

oath
24th November 2005, 10:46 AM
Well, Ive decided to really crack down on NEW energy ways instead of the occasional weekly 10 minute session. I started today and have been practicing MBA for over a day now. I really want to master and perfect this before moving on. Am seeing good results and hoping to heal myself and develop the clair abilities more eventually but I want to say that I sometimes notice that I dont breathe as much whilst meditating or some other spiritual practice. I cant be sure though because I dont realize when im in these sort of 'trance' states(trance in quotations because I am not sure what it is or if this is it). Well I was lying down in my bed and in a sort of minds eye visualization/trance/phasing state and when I 'awoke' from this and became more aware of my body and the physical surroundings I noticed that I seemed to take very short shallow breaths and when I came to also took a large deep breath but it was also slow and very calm. Not rushing or oxygen deprived. Now I am at work and as of two hours ago went out for a break when I started this shallow slow breathing again but didnt notice it until it was almost over. This time however it made me a little light headed and sort of dizzy which I am thinking is from the increased physical activity and cigarette. Ever since then I am seeing strange things, particularly out of the corners of my eyes. For exampe, I see this pc cord a little while ago and it gets a bright electric yellow color, reminds me of neon. Im also seeing sort of shapes and colors. Any ideas or suggestions?

Maybe just side affects? I dont unlike them and dont see them causing any problems besides the low breathing when I went out for a smoke might have killed a few brain cells. Nothing severe though and have been doing MBA for quite a while off and on now.

TheDarkChakra
25th November 2005, 06:11 PM
[quote="oath"]Ever since then I am seeing strange things, particularly out of the corners of my eyes. For exampe, I see this pc cord a little while ago and it gets a bright electric yellow color, reminds me of neon. Im also seeing sort of shapes and colors. Any ideas or suggestions?

You're probably seeing auras. I read it works to random people seeing auras out of the corners of their eyes. But you can see auras very good, your brow chakra must be good. I'm practising aura site too but its going very slowly.

oath
26th November 2005, 12:11 AM
Ever since then I am seeing strange things, particularly out of the corners of my eyes. For exampe, I see this pc cord a little while ago and it gets a bright electric yellow color, reminds me of neon. Im also seeing sort of shapes and colors. Any ideas or suggestions?

You're probably seeing auras. I read it works to random people seeing auras out of the corners of their eyes. But you can see auras very good, your brow chakra must be good. I'm practising aura site too but its going very slowly.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... ight=#9063 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=9063&highlight=#9063) Here is something I did to activate my third eye. You might try it. Also was doing MBA on the third eye area and other stimulation. In fact I was doing MBA before I knew what I was doing, that it was called MBA and was a technique Mr. Bruce teaches. Tried doing somethings with the color violet as well, including a purple flame burning in my third eye through a visual type astral manifestation technique I made up, didnt notice anything here though. Of course none of this is 'set in stone' just a few ideas to help ya :) as far as the auras though, I think you may be right but i cant be sure. Also if I pay attention I see a sort of clear white shawdow type deal around people and objects. Its very faint though most of the time unless someone is directly standing under a light bulb.

P.S. Saw and experienced some other things as well but not sure. One thing was that I got zapped by static electricity twice and when I pulled my hoody up over my arm there was quite a lot of this electricity type energy there. I then started to stimulate it with MBA and saw that my harm hairs were moving around and standing on end. Quite interesting, and very kewl if I could develop this into controlling the certain element of electricity. Once made lightning strike a particular location through what most people call weather modification. I have also made it rain, affected a hurrican (ophelia to be exact) and messed with some wind. :P Most of the time its mother earth just fulfilling my request though, but the hurricane I worked more in partnership with earth and the lightning was more of my own doing I think. Cant be sure though :)