PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Subnavel storage center?

alwayson4
3rd February 2008, 02:54 AM
Where is the Subnavel storage center? I need some extra help here, besides robert bruce's description.

kiwibonga
3rd February 2008, 02:45 PM
Astral Dynamics, p. 133:

Midway between bellybutton and pubic line, two inches inside average body.

I guess this is as precise as it gets :p

CFTraveler
3rd February 2008, 07:17 PM
That's better than "down yonder", which is what I was going to say.

Korpo
4th February 2008, 08:44 AM
If you can draw a line between the center of the top of your head (Bai Hui) and the center of your pelvic bottom (Hui Yin), you have the location of the Central Channel in your body, which runs between those two points. It is the energetic center of your being.

All the storage centers (Dantiens) are on this Center Channel, which interconnects them. IMO also the chakras connect into this Central Channel. The storage centers feel like "thick knobs" on this Central Channel to me.

If you cannot find it this way, try another: Over the left and right hip there are two major connection points, as at or below your navel and at the same height on your back. The two on your sides are connected by a line running through your sub-navel storage, and the other two, too. The sub-navel storage is at the intersection of these two lines - maybe you can find this "thick knob" that way?

The third way is like this: Try to feel it in front of your spine at sub-navel height. This is how I stumbled over the center the first time.

The ability to feel our energy bodies varies over time, so don't be discouraged if you cannot reproduce something the next day. Over time, your awareness of these things should grow and finding points be easier.

Take good care,
Oliver