PDA

View Full Version : Sub brow

star
10th June 2005, 03:58 PM
Its simple for me to feel the sub brow , its a pressure between the eybrows right? Well, I have heard that it may be dangerous to directly bring energy into it.

Why is this? I was a bit dissapointed on hearing this becuase besides working with my hands this is the easiest part of my body for me to work with

-When I say work with I mean that sometimes I use the feeling of pressure to help me eneter a meditive state-

If there is a negitive side to filling the sub brow what would be considered the postive side?

if there happens to be one :P

Xap
10th June 2005, 04:05 PM
Hi Star,

It's not necessarily "dangerous" (although messing around with it has given me a really big headache in the physical on at least one occasion).

Focusing on it will increase fun psychic stuff like the Clair family (voyance, audience, sentience, etc.), but the danger lies in being unbalanced.

Hope that helps,

Xap

BiggyMatt
10th June 2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah the danger here is basically becoming unbalanced. Although it can definately be useful for psychic endevours don't forget to develop the rest of your energy body or you run the risk of bringing those experiences to an abrupt end. You'll end up with an overly developed sup brow which cannot function correctly because it can't get enough energy through the rest of your neglected energy body. Robert Bruce also touches on this frequently in his book and has said that it can also lead to mental instability.

Dan36oy
10th June 2005, 07:35 PM
You just want to make sure your lower tan tien is stabalized well before attempting to stimulate other energy centers directly. Higher centers are always stimulated indirectly while working on your lower tantien as the sub navel reservoir fills and emptys upwards into the other energy centers. A strong foundation is key to a balanced energy body.

Donald McGlinn
10th June 2005, 08:29 PM
Focussing solely on any area or chakra will create an imbalance.

Always return to basics and work on each of your chakras equally. :)

Donald

nparker
12th June 2005, 06:51 PM
Dear friends...
Sub-navel is the only storage that can be conciously and deliberately filled at will. The another storage centers (unless you're involved in healing practices filling hearth chackra center directly until it strobes) you must to truth in nature wisdom. Only Energy Body's wisdom knows its requirements. Filling sub-navel, inmediate and automatic (although not conscious) sequel is filling of sub-hearth and sub-brow storage centers. But, remember, don't try of to fill them at will or you have to attain to sequels.
Best wishes for all...
Sincerely
Natalia Parker[/i]

star
13th June 2005, 09:00 PM
In your opinions is it easier to raise energy into the sub navel or to bring it in from outside sources?

Dan36oy
14th June 2005, 03:47 AM
In your opinions is it easier to raise energy into the sub navel or to bring it in from outside sources?

I can't tell you which is easier, but I can tell you what I do. Taking in mainly Taoist/Chinese perspectives, though largely similar to other views, the energy body is in constant connection with cosmic energy at a pathway near the crown of the head and with earth energy at pathways in the feet. Energy is in a constant state of recycle and reuse as it enters our bodies and flows through the various meridian channels and our etheric body. In this sense, for me, energizing the lower tantien I guess could be argued as both raising/outside sources. My goal is to engage the dai mai meridian which is a continuous energy channel that circles the tantien/hara and the ming min point (behind the tantien on the spine). To do this I breath on the inhale focusing my awareness from my etheric body traveling to my tantien while simultaneously splitting my awareness past my ming min and traveling to my tantien. I feel energy traveling in from my etheric body from both the front and back of my tantien on the inhale. On the exhale I focus my awareness traveling outwards from my tantien on both sides, moving energy outwards towards my aura. On the inhale, energy is sucked in (not reverse breathing), and on the exhale, energy travels back out. This stimulates the dai mai which in turns activates the other meridian lines that connect and intersect with the dai mai. This is a part of the practice(s) that I do.

lsajra99
14th June 2005, 03:58 AM
I've been doing the exercises for two weeks and started the full body storage circuit exercises two days ago, but my brow chakra buzzes nearly all the time. Is this typical? I've even seen the intense flash of light (but no pain) Robert Bruce mentioned in his book but usually it's little pinpoints of light that appear then suddenly disappear that I see all around my house on a regular basis.

And this will sound really strange, but all I have to do is come to this forum and it gets activated big time.