PDA

View Full Version : Projection from dream

simonro
24th November 2005, 06:10 PM
An experience from last night... as much as I can remember

Last night I dreamed I was in bed with my wife (I was in bed with my wife). It was dark in the dream and I had strong vibrations and a sense of being sucked inside myself. At that point I realised that these were projection symptoms and willed myself away from my body. All was dark and pretty scary - I moved through many items in the dark and eventually found myself outside (I no longer sensed that I was moving though objects but in an open space, still dark). Asking for clarity and vision I eventually started to see colour and light and found my self flying above a grassy path - vision still not great. I flew along and my vision improved - I could see more and farther on either side. At the time I had a very strong sense of super-realism. I came to what I can only call a giant valley and soared joyfully over it, only to discover that I couldnt maintain the altitude and started to descend, flying above the downward #- sloping rocky sides, very fast. I decided to try and halt this downwards movement and managed, somehow to "halt the upward movement of the view" as I slid/flew down. This had a strange effect in my stomach, like I stopped the downwards motion by doing mentally gritting my teeth (which I felt as a surge/knot lot of energy in the stomach). Anyhow, I was again hovering and decided to go "up". Like a rocket I shot up, the surroundings blurred and after a period of time I found myself over another valley, this one covered in trees and with a few houses. I entered a house and had a conversation with some people, they told me they lived there (in this house) after they had died. I had the strong sense that this was in fact a place where people went to live after this life on Earth. It was very peaceful and quite a simple, rustic place. I asked for a glass of water (there was some on the table) and could feel the sensation of the cool water going down my throat. I started to lose the clarity of vision and could sense that my energy was somehow running low; one of them told me I was fading. I said I would try and come back. Next thing woke up next to my wife, in the dark, still vibrating and fixedall that happened in my memory. Then I woke up again, (false awakening) in my real (?) bed next to my wife. The first "return" had been to my dream body.

Looking back at the experience the key for me was in changing the down direction to up, and positive (more light, more colour, talking to people). The transitions from awake -> sleep -> real time obe -> astral obe -> "somewhere objective feeling" (didnt feel like the astral, every thing was fixed and normal, not alice-in-wonderland, like the astral, except that I could fly), these transitions were all under concious control, (also the first time I have been able to 'will' changes) only the initial projection was from a dream state. The sense of reality or super-reality was indescribable. I feel like I gained some personal proof of things I have long believed in.

CFTraveler
25th November 2005, 05:34 PM
I feel like I gained some personal proof of things I have long believed in.
Good for you. I had another exit this morning which I'll post in the OBE forum. I hope your good feeling lasts for days and days! :lol: