PDA

View Full Version : Surviving in the winter time with no sunlight

Puck
12th February 2008, 12:51 PM
Hey everybody:)

I know it can be a b@$#%# hanging out in the house for the entire winter, with no sunlight to provide that awesome sweet, sweet energy that's life. I know it's especially difficult for us, since we can feel the difference!!!

Sunlight is awesome and it provides the earth with a amazing form of energy: The vitality globule!!

Essentially, it's a super molecule created by the interaction of sunlight on earth.

Think of it like a energy vitamin.

Whereever sunlight hits, they are created.

They create that feeling of well being that you enjoy so much in the summertime.

Like i said before, those sensitive to energy notice the difference.

When summertime comes around, i can feel the difference. You know that buzzing they talking about, well it's real. Every summer morning is literally humming when i wake up.

Now what do we do in the wintertime?

Simply: We have to supplement our energies with proper diet which means fruits and more vegetables. Fruits have more energy than other foods. Notice the difference between biting into a pancake and biting into a orange. Pancakes are awesome, but they don't make my face tingle like a fresh juicy orange.

We have to focus your attention on drawing more earth energy.

The air is where the vitality globules live, but since the quantity created is greatly diminished, they're aren't really there.

Focus more attention on drawing earth energy and you should do fine. It's a physical type of energy and from what i understand, pranic healers use it to heal broken bones faster. Although it's denser, the most potent source of energy is the energy we get from the sun.

The subnavel storage center and the sun are intimately connected, as that center has the job of taking the vitality globules and breaking down into usable energy. For more on this, research Charles leadbeater and his book " the chakras". You can find it free on someplace on the net.

Also, if you can, get out in nature during the winter and go for a walk. People naturally exchange energy with nature and the energy has a healing quality.

Just hang in there bros, because spring is almost here and the sun will be back:)

The Puck

ButterflyWoman
12th February 2008, 01:09 PM
It's late summer here in the Southern Hemisphere. Just thought I'd mention it. ;)

CFTraveler
12th February 2008, 01:22 PM
You mean photons? Or chi? Prana?

Puck
12th February 2008, 05:15 PM
Hey Cf traveler,

Not like photons. They are etheric like in nature. You can see them if you look up in the sky on a clear day.

They're very bright, according to the description that leadbeater gives.

You can do a google search for "vitality globules" for more in depth information.

The second chakra is responsible for absorbing them and them breaking them down into energy that is feed to the other chakras through the nadis.

You can literally feel the difference between a summer day and a winter day, besides the temperature. It's more of like a background feeling. The way i describe it is like this: For me, a summer day feels like being at a concert or some high energy event with lots of people. A winter's day is somewhat like being in a cave. It sucks. All i can describe it as is a constant humming in the summertime as opposed to a almost total stillness in the wintertime. It's a change in the atmosphere, kinda like how you can sense the activity in the atmosphere before a massive thunderstorm.

The globules are white but packed with so much energy that you can actually see them. Once they hit the second chakra, they get broken down into the colors of the spectrum. Each color is representative of the seven chakras. The second chakra is very important.

From what i understand, people who unconsciously vamp other people's energy have a severe problem with their second chakra, so they don't absorb the vitality globule like normal healthy people do. Instead, they have get their energy from people who can absorb the vitality globules and manufacture energy from them.

Again, do a google search for CW leadbeater and his book " The chakras". You can find it for free many places on the internet and it offers much clearer explanations on the above stuff. It's very awesome material.

For those of you who have sunlight, i envy you right now:)

There's gonna be a massive snowstorm up here in new york :(

Hope this helps,

The Puck

Tom
12th February 2008, 05:46 PM
Having been attuned to Solar Light Reiki and Surya Shakti, I no longer feel deprived in the winter.

Alaskans
12th February 2008, 11:01 PM
Hmm..Alaska of course has the highest S.A.D. rate in the country (and I live in the gloomiest part). I've had 25 years of experiencing half a year of constant or near constant sunlight then half a year of almost no sunlight where the only light is the moon... my great, hard aquired wisdom is: >paaaaause for effect!< ------ I dont know!
It just stopped bothering me once I got into hardcore spiritual work. Stopped getting depressed (ugh depression is lamo). My thoughts changed a lot, but physically I got really into exploring outdoors a lot as a means for self reflection. Maybe you just need to make yourself go outside as much as possible, learn to love grueling treks through 10 ft of snow in -20* weather in the dark.. hardship does build things very important for spiritual/personal developement. As for energy.. light can come from within, even if you dont realise it.

JoSac
13th February 2008, 02:17 AM
i'd love for it to be dark all the time for 1/2 a year.

I would get sick of it eventually tho.

JS

ButterflyWoman
13th February 2008, 06:24 AM
I used to get very bad S.A.D. when I lived in Illinois and in upstate New York. February was my WORST time of the year, too. Ugh.

I occasionally get it here in the Southern Hemisphere (August is the worst), but it's not as severe, despite the fact that I live at very close to the same latitude S as I did N, so the length of the days is about the same. Here, though, the weather is not as harsh in the winter so I can still get out in the natural light at least some of the time, and that helps. I do still get in the doldrums toward the end of winter, but it's not anywhere near what it was like when I was in the Northern Hemisphere in those horrendously cold winters. Bleeeahhh. (If I never see snow again, it will be more than fine with me!)

For what it's worth, there are some studies that indicate that Binaural Beat technology (sound to alter your brainwaves) can help with S.A.D. and other kinds of depression. Might be worth looking into.

Martin
13th February 2008, 09:08 PM
Puck, look what I just wrote a few days ago here on the forums.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11091 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11091)

Probably the nicest, sunniest day of the year so far inspired me to write it. Anyway, I did wrote that I thought it were floaters, but I still doubted the verdict. :lol: Don't confuse the two. The little orbs I meant were transparant in the middle with a black ring around them, not what you would expect when you discard them as flying particles in your eyeball. :wink:
So, I'm confused right now, also a bit skeptical. Anyway, I really do agree with the power of the sun. I'm less tired, better humored, in a better mood, and it just makes me feel that extra bit.
Today the whole day was dense fog, maximum sight: 200 meters. @#$% weather over here! :lol:

Alaskans
13th February 2008, 09:37 PM

JS
:lol: everyone who says theyd love the dark is checking into 'happy acres' a couple weeks later, always.
Winters pretty neat but summer is rad, the animals are out partying 24/7, even the plants get jiggy and grow like mad

Tom
13th February 2008, 10:05 PM
The nice thing about dark is not having a lot of people around.

CFTraveler
13th February 2008, 10:34 PM
:) everyone who says theyd love the dark is checking into 'happy acres' a couple weeks later, always. Hmmm...I'm calling this one for my next sig. right now, before anyone else does.

ButterflyWoman
14th February 2008, 04:13 AM
The nice thing about dark is not having a lot of people around.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I've always been a night owl, mostly because it's peaceful and quiet at night, in the dark. I feel cloaked, and I relish the solitude.

InfinityBlossoms
18th February 2008, 12:36 PM
Ever heard of sun "gazing"? I do sungazing myself for the past four years now, and it helps, but even still I feel the relative lack of sunlight in winter. Still, getting out and getting some gazing when there is sun, during the "safe" times, really helps me.
I learend to do sungazing from a solar healing site on thenet.
One is supposed to do it verynear to sunrise or sunset when the uv is low and the sunlight is not so bright.

JoSac
18th February 2008, 04:17 PM

JS
:lol: everyone who says theyd love the dark is checking into 'happy acres' a couple weeks later, always.
Winters pretty neat but summer is rad, the animals are out partying 24/7, even the plants get jiggy and grow like mad

Yes i think thats why i wrote i will get sick of it eventually tho.

JS