PDA

View Full Version : non-physical entities

XeknarX
12th February 2008, 07:19 PM
I think one of the areas of OBE that I am most interested in are non-physical entities, and I don't find that people talk about them all that much. So I was wondering for those of you who can project what are your detailed experiences with non-physical entities? Is there a particular group or species that you visit often or feel connected with? How many different forms of non-physical entities have you come across and which of these do you find the most interesting or communicate with the most?

CFTraveler
12th February 2008, 08:21 PM
Most of the non-physical entities I have had experience with were humanoid beings, however there's been shadow entities, cartoonlike characters, beings of light, monkeylike things, a giant snake (not scary, more like an guardian or symbolic aspect of me).
I have only communicated with any success with human entities (or humanoid, it's how I see them). I have previously avoided communication due to having a cautious approach.

XeknarX
12th February 2008, 09:39 PM
Interesting, do you think maybe travelers see some of these entities as humanoid just because thats how they are comfortable seeing them? and of those that you did communicate with did they seem eager to communicate with you or did they seem like they didn't want to communicate?

CFTraveler
12th February 2008, 09:55 PM
Interesting, do you think maybe travelers see some of these entities as humanoid just because thats how they are comfortable seeing them? Sometimes. Some of the 'humanoid' entities had something 'wrong' with their eyes, sometimes they shape-shifted into something else, and sometimes they 'reminded me' of angelic entities, which is how I conceptualized them. Human looking but more 'ethereal', if you will. Of all the 'human looking' entities, about half didn't give me the human vibe.

and of those that you did communicate with did they seem eager to communicate with you or did they seem like they didn't want to communicate? When I was younger I used to communicate all the time, but when I got older and had negative experiences I decided to stay away from most entities. As time went on, I started to lose the fear of being attacked, partly because I had some experiences that were horrific but I learned to handle them, and once I lost the fear I found I now welcome communication most of the time. So I can say that what changed is me, that most of the beings I communicate with were there all along, I just had to get over the fear.
I don't know if this answered your question. :?

Aunt Clair
13th February 2008, 01:34 PM
I think one of the areas of OBE that I am most interested in are non-physical entities, and I don't find that people talk about them all that much. So I was wondering for those of you who can project what are your detailed experiences with non-physical entities? Is there a particular group or species that you visit often or feel connected with? How many different forms of non-physical entities have you come across and which of these do you find the most interesting or communicate with the most?

I have met these ;
angels
teaching spirits ie Mahatma
projected alien sentient beings
projecting humans
deceased humans
negative earthbound deceased humans
demons

I prefer to communicate with Mahatma and Angels .

ButterflyWoman
14th February 2008, 03:49 AM
I have encountered an angel, fairies, what appeared to be small dragons, the spirits of formerly incarnated people (in the form of spirit guides), ghosts/hauntings (I don't know what to make of them; many of them seem to be not at all conscious), deity figures (including a couple from religions I don't practice!), at least one ascended master/Mahatma.

I don't project much, at least not consciously (I do in my sleep, certainly). Most of these encounters have been when I was awake. I do seem to have naturally split consciousness, though, and part of me is always in "another window" listening to the spirit world around me, so maybe I'm an oddball (what am I saying, of course I am ;)).

I think it's quite unusual for people to become aware of these entities when they're not in an altered state, however. The only thing that seems to affect people without any effort on their part is a haunting (which happens even to absolute non-believers) and certain kinds of religious ecstasy.

Dunno how helpful that response is. :)

Jake
14th February 2008, 03:57 AM
I recently became aware that you may, or may not percieve an entity the way they are. And two of us may percieve something completely different while experiencing the same entity... now, if COMMUNICATION works the same way,,, then whatever 'message/dialog/thought' comes through, may or may not have much to do with what is actually being communicated, and may come through altogether different for you... also, I may have the same entity, with the same 'message' popping up at different parts of my life, but as i progress spiritually, the message will change, and so may the entity, but I may NEVER be aware of any of it,,, just a bunch of strang OBE phenomenon... are you following me???

With that said,,,

I have had hundreds of Exit events, and (for me, anyways) ONLY on RARE occasions have I actually communicated with another life/energy... I assume that it is very RARE for even the most seasoned projector to be savy on communion with other life/being/energy... In THIS world, we have the luxury of gathering our thoughts and putting together the 'words' before we start talking/communicating... when OOB,,, not the same... our experience will ride on the first or most prominant thought in our minds, and we are not necessarily granted the same luxury... making communication,,, well,,, tricky... :mrgreen: