PDA

View Full Version : Indigo children?

Akashic_Librarian
25th November 2005, 06:47 AM
What is everyones views on this? I am an Indigo child myself however i do not really care for the title that comes with it. I was wondering if anyone else is one or if they have a particular view on them?

Tom
25th November 2005, 07:25 AM
Why not just call yourself Bodhisattvas or some other traditional term? Tulku is good.

Chris
25th November 2005, 07:50 AM
We are all part of the whole, and each instance of individual awareness can achieve (given time) anything possible within the whole. So why label or separate? It creates divisions and friction – not a very enlightened thing to do?
Just experience and learn - no need for labels. By definition, most that come here to these forums (if not all) have the same interests and goals in minds, none are above the other. Criticise the seemingly docile nature of the general population - who’s to say what their task is here during this life time? Who is to criticise their reason for incarnating here (even if it seems to totally absorb them in "mundane reality" - such things will only last until their death).
This world is a teaching tool, a predator system, it might seem unjust or unfair, but you won’t be here forever and will move on (if you want to). A lifetime could be wasted raging against a system which will not be changed – adapt and learn and move on.
Human society is as big as this world and a few astral locations beyond – creation is infinitely larger, with civilisations spread across the universes (in all times) in their own place. Whatever you see wrong with human society, that society is just a single heartbeat of experience in a much greater journey. Why get caught up in it, generate such negative energy over it? Remember why you came here, and learn.
Just because you are "human" now, does not mean you always were.
If great change comes? It comes. But you will move on and leave this area and system behind in time. Which is why I don't see the great excitment people hold, and become obsessed with, when they talk of 2012, and indigo children. These things are but a minute part of what you might experience, no greater (or smaller) then any other part. It's all just experience and learning.

mick
25th November 2005, 04:39 PM
If great change comes? It comes. But you will move on and leave this area and system behind in time. Which is why I don't see the great excitment people hold, and become obsessed with, when they talk of 2012, and indigo children. These things are but a minute part of what you might experience, no greater (or smaller) then any other part. It's all just experience and learning.
Yes, people seem to be good at waiting for some event, all through history there have been those that have waited expecting something grand to occur in their lifetime which they could simply step into. So called eternity is somewhat of a long time :) but time here is short and just in case it is a one shot event make of it what one can.
I think similarly about the rush to what might be called escapist concepts, again eternity is a long time so what is the rush, there is plenty to improve hereabouts by making even the smallest of changes.
I recall the buzz of self styled 'first contact volunteers' during the mid nineties who filled some newsgroups with all sort of plans and what their roles would be in these plans when the massed landings happened. Hopefully they have now resumed their lives.
I would add that much of the inspiration for such thinking came from apparently authentic channelling which leaves somewhat of an open question...

Akashic_Librarian
25th November 2005, 07:48 PM
It's intresting how people who d onot believe in the WHole indigo thing tend to be very logical and systematic about there thinknig...also Tom are you making fun? or being serious? :( and to conclude, to quote Enochs signiture "Open minds find more pathways than prejudiced pre-notions." just a thought for you...

Chris
25th November 2005, 07:58 PM
It's intresting how people who d onot believe in the WHole indigo thing tend to be very logical and systematic about there thinknig...also Tom are you making fun? or being serious? :( and to conclude, to quote Enochs signiture "Open minds find more pathways than prejudiced pre-notions." just a thought for you...

Oh please. A view of reality which encompases the whole is not open? Yet, <l337> being angst driven, wanting to be a manga dragon ball mega psychic idigo kid who is greater, bestest, and battles deamons like the manga people and is bestester than god !11! </l337> is?

You are being incredibly closed minded as you ask opinions then they don't match what you want to hear so you ignore the opinions given.
I have read upon the indigo phenomena, and the authors who identified it, and yet your claims do not fall within this sphere – so where do you get your knowledge of what is and what is not an indigo? It is stated that indigos supposedly have a high proportion of mental illnesses?

Chris
25th November 2005, 08:18 PM
It's intresting how people who d onot believe in the WHole indigo thing tend to be very logical and systematic about there thinknig...

On a forum it's usually polite to be logical and systematic, so ideas can be accurately portrayed and discussion advanced. If I want to be abstract, nonsensical, hypermagical and superfantastical I go post on my psychedelic news groups.

Tom
25th November 2005, 09:55 PM

When I can't tell if a question is genuine or meant to be mockery, I usually choose to start out assuming it is meant in good faith and give a real answer to it.

My question was meant to be perfectly serious.

Akashic_Librarian
19th March 2006, 07:42 AM
No one has posted here for ages but.....

My knowledge of Indigo children has evolved and warped but is still the same. My belief is that some people who have had many past lives, wehn they incarnate again they are spiritually advanced to a further point than others. Like Jesus or Buddha., they could be called Indigo children....

What I am saying is that an Indigo Child is NOT better just more advanced, everyone could reach a level of an Indio child, it's just thgose born as an Indigo are already advanced (Like entering cheat codes into a game)

Also as a side note:
I don't assume Indigo children have Indigo Aura's it is just a term I use. They could be Plum, Marron, Ice blue, Crystal, Octarine. I really don't care. But I understand why people argue against there existance it is a shaky subject.

And Chris do you think i really want to be a Mega-Dragon-manga-psycho kid who wants to be able to become like a super sayan....
Grow up, that really is a Radki thing, not an Indigo thing :)

Love, light and Happiness

Chris
19th March 2006, 11:29 PM
No one has posted here for ages but.....

My knowledge of Indigo children has evolved and warped but is still the same. My belief is that some people who have had many past lives, wehn they incarnate again they are spiritually advanced to a further point than others. Like Jesus or Buddha., they could be called Indigo children....

What I am saying is that an Indigo Child is NOT better just more advanced, everyone could reach a level of an Indio child, it's just thgose born as an Indigo are already advanced (Like entering cheat codes into a game)

Also as a side note:
I don't assume Indigo children have Indigo Aura's it is just a term I use. They could be Plum, Marron, Ice blue, Crystal, Octarine. I really don't care. But I understand why people argue against there existance it is a shaky subject.

And Chris do you think i really want to be a Mega-Dragon-manga-psycho kid who wants to be able to become like a super sayan....
Grow up, that really is a Radki thing, not an Indigo thing :)

Love, light and Happiness

Firstly, my comments were related to a thread which was deleted just before this one was posted. In that thread, during a week period you went from not knowing what Indigos were, to claiming you were one and then stating that knew everything about all systems of occult knowledge, and you found them lacking and false (yet, since then you have asked basic questions on many subjects). That thread got quite heated and so was deleted by the mods.

Jesus and Buddha, they might have been wise in their time, but the people they were has been lost to the image we have created in their place. We can only know them through interpretation, translation, reinterpretation etc. We do not see them, but a chinese whisper spread through the ages to the state we see them as now.

I guess I just tire of the amount of dogma most people pick up when they wish to become more spiritual - and I find it slighty hypocritcal that those who say they are indigos, who are meant to rid the world of pointless dogma and traditions, actually relish the words and traditions of others (words and traditions they class as spiritual/esoteric/occult). I've moved past a point of living in others ideas of reality and creation and I seek my own path.

Please define advanced in the context you mean it. Do you mean they are advanced in an area of knowledge made by the mind of man, concerning man as the centre (where in truth man is a miniscule part of creation at large)? This seems the basis of almost all spiritual advancement and development. How can a system be complete, or lead to enlightenment when it only takes in the sphere of man. That would be like me stating my bedroom was the entire universe (whist in truth ignoring everything but my room).

<person a> is more advanced than <person b>. That is a method of saying a is better than b in terms of human understanding of the word 'advanced'. Why does anything have to be more advanced or better? Is a world class athlete more advanced than a world class artist? Can we only be advanced if we have knowledge of one area? I just really don't understand what this 'being more advanced' means, or what point it has to anything.

From browsing of indigo groups, forums, and newsgroups I've just found it to be a newly spawned culture which people can feel part of (see punks, goths, ravers, rockers <insert your group of choice here>) and tell each other how advanced and great they are. In my veiw, if this makes them feel better about themselves - then great - really. Just most of that good feeling seems to be at the expense of others (ie they are more 'advanced' they are more special, they are great etc).

ps I totally expect the meaning of this post to be lost in what people percieve it does say.

20th March 2006, 12:59 AM
Chris wrote,
"Jesus and Buddha, they might have been wise in their time, but the people they were has been lost to the image we have created in their place. We can only know them through interpretation, translation, reinterpretation etc. We do not see them, but a chinese whisper spread through the ages to the state we see them as now."

Amen, Brother!!

Chris, I think Akashic is quite a bit younger than you or me. While we've had time to look at some things with a jaded eye, she is still in the blush of youthful excitement. Let her have her joy. Who knows, even though we are skeptical, doesn't mean we are right, eh?

Chris
20th March 2006, 07:19 AM
Chris wrote,
"Jesus and Buddha, they might have been wise in their time, but the people they were has been lost to the image we have created in their place. We can only know them through interpretation, translation, reinterpretation etc. We do not see them, but a chinese whisper spread through the ages to the state we see them as now."

Amen, Brother!!

Chris, I think Akashic is quite a bit younger than you or me. While we've had time to look at some things with a jaded eye, she is still in the blush of youthful excitement. Let her have her joy. Who knows, even though we are skeptical, doesn't mean we are right, eh?

Of course i'm right... lol just kidding ;). Agreed. I can see how my views have changed, I remember being a teen and spending large amounts of time trying to move things with my mind, trying to 'pyschic-ly' read playing cards and generally buying into all these fantastic (as then) ideas I was reading about. I remember even younger (around 5-6) I had a journal of things I would do as an adult, and it was filled with such things as visit the bermuda triangle etc lol. I would never deny someone their beliefs, or the joy of exploration - it's just nice to rant sometimes :wink: :D

Akashic_Librarian
20th March 2006, 10:22 AM
Ahem I am a boy...

And please don't patronize me, or atleast do it without me looking :)

Akashic_Librarian
20th March 2006, 10:24 AM
A jaded eye you may have and youthful Joy i may have but since when does youthfulness cloud my mind

24th March 2006, 03:58 AM
So sorry, Akashic about the girl thing. I knew that, I just forgot. See, when you get old, you get jaded and absent minded! Hehe. I'm not patronizing you, I still find new things to question, believe in, get excited about, discard, and then look at again. It is joyful! It's just that when you get a lot older, you tend to question things more and become jaded because you have had a lot of experiences where you've been burned. (I'm generalizing, of course this isn't true for everyone). Older isn't better, it's just different.

About Indigos, I'm still not sure what I believe about that. I'm one of those who believe that we create our own reality, so I don't see why a group of advanced souls couldn't have gotten together before incarnating and decided to come in together to help out. And, just like we have science clubs, book clubs, etc. here on earth, there is reason to think that souls might have created their own clubs. Doesn't make them better...just means they want to help. And, you can't go too wrong with that goal.

Akashic_Librarian
24th March 2006, 06:36 AM
Thank you, A little bit of support is welcome!

darkrealmz
5th May 2006, 09:00 PM
What is everyones views on this? I am an Indigo child myself however i do not really care for the title that comes with it. I was wondering if anyone else is one or if they have a particular view on them?
I don't really know if I'm an indigo child or not. However, I've developed some psychic ability. I've read a few articles on psionics, and I've tried doing the pain-infliction thing, and sometimes it works. I've made my victim grab their head in pain and scream, it's funny.

Nay
5th May 2006, 09:03 PM
I've made my victim grab their head in pain and scream, it's funny. :shock: :shock: Funny? :?

CFTraveler
12th May 2006, 09:42 PM
I don't really know if I'm an indigo child or not. However, I've developed some psychic ability. I've read a few articles on psionics, and I've tried doing the pain-infliction thing, and sometimes it works. I've made my victim grab their head in pain and scream, it's funny. My limited understanding of the Indigo phenomenon stems from the supposition that Indigo children have an inherent awareness of the oneness of all- of the interconnection that exists at the soul level. So I fail to see how having the power to hurt someone else (and using it to do so) would make anyone an Indigo child. But then, what do I know?

Shamus
9th June 2006, 08:10 PM
I was "examinated" by the SRT technique to be one of those. I also have some of the - let's say typical - symptoms - I am completely imunne against the traditional medicine. When I was about to die in my age of 2 years, I was saved by a natural healer.

If I am the Indigo one, I can safely tell that being one of those doesen't grant me the knowledge about the origin of the Indigo child. But as I think of it, they might be just beings that for some reasons descended from different planes of existence with a reason. Maybe the next step in the mankind evolution is about to occur and they are sent to assist with this.

I mean, almost everyone that is involved in esoterics is spreading the word, right? So maybe this is the least what the Indigos can do.

If anyone has any other information, I would like to hear their point of view.

I also think, that being the Indigo Child doesn't mean to have absolute power, or to use it against the other humans. Maybe some Indigos are good, some bad, but what would be the point of descending to lower planes just to harm humans?

Why to hurt humans at all?

S.

Akashic_Librarian
9th June 2006, 08:19 PM
Pah, if you enjoy hurting others you fail to understand the concept of an Indigo child.

Although my awareness has explanded beyond the need for this label I still retain it as one of my titles if people ask!

The conection between god. The universe, The Aumakua. it is what I feel very rarely now. I used to feel it more as a child but as I have grown into a teenager it has dwindled a little :(

I suppose once you start to THINK ABOUT life, analyzing it and catagorizing it you lose intrest, like a small child is fascinated by a flower that is colourful for hours, why? becuase they don't know it is a flower. they know it as colour, wonderment and a miricale, once they learn it is a flower it becomes a dfile logged away in there brain.

Little story to think about there :)

Shamus
9th June 2006, 08:21 PM
Pah, if you enjoy hurting others you fail to understand the concept of an Indigo child.

It's a shame, though, that many people want to achieve the supernatural powers just for their entertainment, or to be "teh goth evil mage" :(

I suppose once you start to THINK ABOUT life, analyzing it and catagorizing it you lose intrest, like a small child is fascinated by a flower that is colourful for hours, why? becuase they don't know it is a flower.

I dare to disagree. If your interest is really strong, you can go and actually STUDY the flower, think why it's growing, and so on. The knowledge about flower may be infinite. What do we know?

guideforce
13th August 2006, 09:05 AM
Darkrealmz i believe is a warlock not an indigo.

Naughty darkrealmz shame on your for saying so. Indigo's dont follow the way of the dark but most warlocks do and follow black magic. The magic works with you. I have read that warlocks can use magic on people better then others.

Most people will relate indigo's to star people. Most of this information is in the crystallinks if you google it.

dkane
15th June 2007, 03:23 PM
A question...

Does true oneness crave recognition?

CFTraveler
15th June 2007, 04:13 PM
A question...

Does true oneness crave recognition?
Good one! :lol: