PDA

View Full Version : nightly urinating :)

micky.d
13th February 2008, 09:21 AM
I used to do this heaps, and it worked really well. The Technique: Just before you go to bed drink heaps of water, make sure its a good few large glasses. Then you might want to wait a little bit before you go to bed so your stomach settles. Then due to all the water you have drunk you wake up in the night to urinate ( i used to wake up at nearly the same time each night ). When you wake up to go to the toilet you can do a quick download of the dreams and what not you have had so far in the night, and write down any interesting ones, ( or just some quick 'key words') ,

Then after going to the toilet once your back in bed you can make a projection attempt. Your body is already relaxed and calm from the sleep you have had so far, its a perfect oppertunity to project, and waking up having to go to the toilet is great because its natural and its not like you set an alarm that is annoying.
When i was doing this it was good because i was living with my girlfriend and she wouldnt get disturbed, i would just wake up on my own 'bladder' accord and then sneek back into bed, :D and my partner wasnt disturbed by my weird ways! Give it a try guys, let me know what you think.

ArcticStoneage
14th February 2008, 03:21 AM
Yep, I do this nightly because I have great projection success after waking in the middle of the night :D :D
However I usually wake up anyway :o :shock: :P :mrgreen:

micky.d
14th February 2008, 04:39 AM
True, thats good to hear, its also good because lots of people dont drink enough water during the day and our bodies need a good water supply so its a healthy thing to do aswell :)

Jenn Lynn
17th February 2008, 04:17 AM
this

:o :shock: :P :mrgreen:

is hilarious. everytime i look at it, it cracks me up :D

ArcticStoneage
17th February 2008, 08:33 AM
is hilarious. everytime i look at it, it cracks me up :D

Haha, this topic really made me feel all that :P