PDA

View Full Version : Contact with aliens/ETs out-of-body...

wer
17th February 2008, 12:18 AM
I was wondering how common it is to come in contact with extraterrestrial beings in the astral planes. It seems to me that Earth-like inhabitants would actually be pretty rare in the astral planes, because of the VAST expanse of life throughout our universe. I would think the astral planes would be full of life that we have never seen before, because it is the connection between everything in the physical dimension, not just Earth. Robert, or anyone else reading this, have you ever witnessed any ETs on the astral? If you haven't, or haven't seen many, then do you have any theories to explain why ETs are so rare on the astral?

Thanks,
Mike

CFTraveler
17th February 2008, 07:03 PM
Hi Mike.
Since you phrased this question in the 'collective' sense, I will give you some quotes from Robert's own words, and then I'll answer from my point of view.
First, Robert personally told me abut one UFO encounter he had, but I didn't find it written anywhere, but I did find other things about alien/ET's that he has reported about:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3740&p=28150#p28150 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3740&p=28150#p28150)

http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=419 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.asp?Search=abduction&Type=1&ReferenceID=419)

http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=352 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.asp?Search=UFO&Type=1&ReferenceID=352)

One of the links is a very compelling theory and it was in Robert's website, so I suspect it mirrors his thoughts about this.

I personally have experienced many ET encounters, in the astral, and once I saw a nuts-& bolts UFO with my husband, so I know it was no hallucination. For years I experienced astral abduction, and although they stopped, I ocassionally have ET dreams and 'Dweller' experiences with an ET flavor to them.
I especially like the link called 'Aliens in the Mind', for an explanation that is not the usual in the scientific community.
As to 'why we don't see more' I think we do- it's just that most people don't consider them 'alien'. Let me explain.

When you travel in the astral, it is 'shall we say' common to encounter 'fantastic' beings- I'm sure if you take a look at the UFO forums you'll see encounters with fairies, dragons, giant spiders, and other 'mythological' beasts. I have always wondered if people's reported encounters with 'chupacabras', 'bigfoot', and other cryptozoological beasts are really astral encounters and/or dweller-type experiences mythologized and popularized.
So, how do we distinguish the fabulous from the extraterrestrial? Who is to say that the reptilian I saw the other morning is an alien from zeta-reticuli :roll: and not a throwback to my reptilian past? (I'm not saying I have a reptilian past, since mammals allegedly evolved from tiny marsupial-like species and went on to apelike beings that later evolved to be both apes and man)- but heck, why not? My point is that to say that 'alien encounters are rare in the astral' is a preconceived notion not necessarily supported by observation.

asalantu
17th February 2008, 08:04 PM
Hi Mike.
Robert personally told me abut one UFO encounter he had, but I didn't find it written anywhere

Hi CF..!

May be this was the incident Robert told you about (look at):

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2197&hilit=trees (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2197&hilit=trees)

My best regards,
Ángel

CFTraveler
17th February 2008, 08:06 PM
That's it! Thanks, Angel.

asalantu
17th February 2008, 09:04 PM
That's it! Thanks, Angel.

Hola CF...
¿No podrÃÂ♥a Robert accesar el área del Registro Akhasico que a él concierne y determinar que ocurrió durante ese lapso de "tiempo perdido"..?

Más allá del interés que yó pueda tener (presumo que los ET lo habrán sometido a diversos estudios, como es la norma en tales casos según diversos testimonios) tal vez puedas tú, por ser más cercana a él, sugerirle esa aproximación a la verdad de lo que aconteció.

Al margen de la sugerencia hecha, me parece sorprendente que aún gente como Robert (cuyo nivel de experiencia en asuntos metafÃÂ♥sicos deberÃÂ♥a haberlo preparado para el shock emocional de la experiencia) acuse semejantes eventos de "tiempo perdido".

¿O es que lo que ocurre en tales episodios está tan alejado de lo que consideramos normal que se produce un bloqueo total de la memoria..? Claro que es muy posible que los ET, puedan, mediante el uso de una tecnologÃÂ♥a lo suficientemente avanzada, desde el momento mismo del avistamiento de su nave (y aún sin haber tomado contacto fÃÂ♥sico con los candidatos a la abducción) ejercer una acción represora del "libre albedrÃÂ♥o" del individuo. Algo asÃÂ♥ como una anestesia a distancia, y una entrada completa en un estado de estasis (que bloquearÃÂ♥a toda, aunque mÃÂ♥nima, entrada de datos sensoriales en la memoria) que no deje rastros de su incursión abductora.

Especulo mucho... ¿no..? Y aquÃÂ♥ va lo que sin duda podrÃÂ♥as considerar el colmo de la especulación. Posiblemente, los ET tienen planes especiales para el género humano. Tal vez, los ET son aquellos que Tuesday Lobsang Rampa denominaba "Los Jardineros de la Tierra" en su libro "El Ermitaño" (Robert conoce, sin duda, este libro). Tal vez, los ET a toda costa desean que los humanos (quienes debemos obediencia pasiva a los ET, puesto que según los conceptos vertidos en "El Ermitaño", son nuestros creadores) seamos ignorantes de los designios que a nosotros conciernen. Y no serÃÂ♥a tal polÃÂ♥tica totalmente desacertada, si tenemos en cuenta los dolores de cabeza que han debido sobrellevar en el trato con nuestra raza.
Atentamente...
Ángel
Rough and general translation:
Could Robert access the Akashic Records and find out what happened during the missing time?
Or is the experience so far removed from what we consider 'time' that what happens remains completely separate from our ability to understand it? Or could the ETs be so technologically advanced to be able to completely suppress the sensory input to the human psyche from the moment of the blackout to the end of it- putting us into some sort of 'stasis' state?-[interesting theory-CF.]
Maybe ETs are such Lobsang Rampa called "Earth Gardeners" in his book "The Hermit", our creators, who are trying to keep us under control. Etc.

CFTraveler
17th February 2008, 10:08 PM
Maybe you can post the question to Robert in the 'Ask RB' section, to see what he says about the ARecords.