PDA

View Full Version : Alien/ETs in the astral planes?

wer
17th February 2008, 12:20 AM
I was wondering how common it is to come in contact with extraterrestrial beings in the astral planes. It seems to me that Earth-like inhabitants would actually be pretty rare in the astral planes, because of the VAST expanse of life throughout our universe. I would think the astral planes would be full of life that we have never seen before, because it is the connection between everything in the physical dimension, not just Earth. Has anyone ever witnessed any ETs on the astral? If you haven't, or haven't seen many, then do you have any theories to explain why ETs are so rare on the astral?

Thanks,
Mike

kiwibonga
17th February 2008, 02:03 AM
The problem with things we meet in the astral is that there's a whole lot of "self-pollution." I've met ETs many times, but I don't think they were "genuine" encounters. In some instances, they were scary -- probably my fears coming alive in projection in the shape of aliens (i.e. humanoid monsters). Most of the time, though, I was part of them... As if I was an alien myself in some other life! But the thing is, some of these experiences were just so close to things you might see in movies (even the parts where I saw "non-human technology" like magical orbs or oddly shaped spaceships), I don't know... I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say that they were anything more than dreams just yet.

I do have this book, though, called "Calling on Extraterrestrials" by Lisette Larkins. It seems to be saying the same things as other mystics (including Robert Monroe and his explorers) -- there are supposedly alien beings out there that monitor earth and try to contact people. In order to be contacted, you need to be free of fear. In fact, it gets pretty "elitist" in the sense that it's almost as if there were "chosen ones" on earth, people who are deemed fit to receive the messages that aliens have to give us. Apparently, you need to be positive and open minded, and mentally voice your desire to meet such beings, and they'll come to you in your dreams or in meditation...

I think it sounds far fetched... But if it's true, then you have your answer -- you need to meet certain criteria before it'll happen. That would explain why "genuine" encounters are so rare...

wer
17th February 2008, 03:28 AM
So basically your saying that because the astral planes are so susceptible to thoughts, we can't perceive ETs on the astral? So what if an advanced alien life form, lets say as advanced as humans, were to project into the astral planes. Would they be very likely to come in contact with humans or other life forms from planets alien to its own?

It just seems like astral wildlife would not only consist of Earthly inhabitants, but mainly life forms from different planets, simply because there are so many different life supporting planets in the universe. If the astral planes connect every living thing, then its inhabitants would be every living creature in the universe. It seems like most things you would encounter in the astral would not be from Earth, unless all the inhabitants on Earth create their own realms on the astral (as would inhabitants from other planets) because, for one, they have no knowledge of ET life, and can't imagine a world with ET life. I want to know why ET encounters are so rare in the astral if every living thing in the universe is located on the astral at some time or another. Is it simply because our minds aren't open enough to further expand our awareness to the ET life in the astral?

Does this make sense :P ?

kiwibonga
17th February 2008, 10:19 AM
So basically your saying that because the astral planes are so susceptible to thoughts, we can't perceive ETs on the astral?

What I mean is that we're much more likely to see aliens as we think they look from movies, that roswell autopsy video or sketches drawn by people who claim to have been abducted. We put them over concepts in dreams, use them as symbolism for monsters or wiser, more evolved beings. Doesn't necessarily mean that we can't perceive them in the astral, if they are really there (and in turn, we might end up seeing them as human because of the symbolism).

So what if an advanced alien life form, lets say as advanced as humans, were to project into the astral planes. Would they be very likely to come in contact with humans or other life forms from planets alien to its own?
Like most, I think there is something universal about our "souls" -- most likely, intelligent aliens have them too, and so it is probably possible to meet them in the astral. Written accounts, if they are to be trusted, seem to indicate that is the case. As for whether they would be likely to come in contact with beings from other planets... Who knows? If they wanted to, I'm sure they would be able to.

It just seems like astral wildlife would not only consist of Earthly inhabitants, but mainly life forms from different planets, simply because there are so many different life supporting planets in the universe. If the astral planes connect every living thing, then its inhabitants would be every living creature in the universe. It seems like most things you would encounter in the astral would not be from Earth, unless all the inhabitants on Earth create their own realms on the astral (as would inhabitants from other planets) because, for one, they have no knowledge of ET life, and can't imagine a world with ET life. I want to know why ET encounters are so rare in the astral if every living thing in the universe is located on the astral at some time or another. Is it simply because our minds aren't open enough to further expand our awareness to the ET life in the astral?

Does this make sense :P ?
Yes, it does make sense. Stumbling upon an ET, or stumbling into anything in particular, in the astral isn't something that is ever likely to happen unless there is some kind of underlying reason. We're very much attuned to the physical, we stick to what we know. I don't think it would be that hard to meet astral ETs, though, especially if they too are looking to meet us. It's just a matter of clearly voicing your intention, to invite beings not of this earth into your experiences. Ask a guide to take you, and of course, as always, be careful what you wish for.

CFTraveler
17th February 2008, 07:08 PM
I answered something similar in your question to Robert which is now in 'Down Under'.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11157 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11157)

Aunt Clair
23rd February 2008, 03:08 AM
I was wondering how common it is to come in contact with extraterrestrial beings in the astral planes. It seems to me that Earth-like inhabitants would actually be pretty rare in the astral planes, because of the VAST expanse of life throughout our universe. I would think the astral planes would be full of life that we have never seen before, because it is the connection between everything in the physical dimension, not just Earth. Has anyone ever witnessed any ETs on the astral? If you haven't, or haven't seen many, then do you have any theories to explain why ETs are so rare on the astral?

Thanks,
Mike
I have not met ETS on the astral planes which I feel are the middle realms I have met them on the Earth plane in spirit and on the planes beyond this earth's galaxy . An overview of all other sentient beings can be found in the Temple of the Worlds in Shamballah and that is closer still to Earth consciousness . But the closest place that I know to go and meet them is in the realm called either the Blue Lodge , White Lodge , Arcturus , Sirius etc . I feel that this is an ashram of these aquatic beings which humans have called arcturians . I do not believe that their planet is orbiting Sirius . I feel it is incorrect but may be point of trajectory from Earth . After moving through the "Window on the Edge of the Universe " the magician can project to one of the planet of reptoids which has been called Alpha Centaurians and to "Nordics" in what is called the Pleiades .The window was described as early as medieval times by alchemists and Robert Bruce has discussed his own passage through it .

al.luciddreamer
23rd February 2008, 07:00 AM
I've had many dreams about aliens, but only a few that I felt were something more than a regular dream. I was two or three and with my mother when she saw a UFO back in the 1950s, so of course I don't remember it, but these very real dreams that I've had throughout my life I think are somehow related to this sighting.

GRANT
15th April 2008, 04:25 PM
Hi,
This is just a comment about things I've seen in the ATZ.
If you look around in the ATZ, you will actually see many life forms. Sometimes it may take a moment or two to recognize them as such. Some of them are looking at you in the same way. Most forms are not humanoid, but their forms can be almost impossible to explain.

I've never tried to make contact.

Later.
Grant

al.luciddreamer
16th April 2008, 04:19 AM
I can't remember what ATZ stands for!

GRANT
16th April 2008, 11:36 AM
Hi There:

ATZ=Astral Time Zone

Also, I believe that most of the other life forms are from many different dimensions, also making them hard to recognize.

Grant

beone
22nd April 2008, 04:58 PM
ATZ=Astral Time Zone

Also, I believe that most of the other life forms are from many different dimensions, also making them hard to recognize.

I have transformed into a strange being which I observed during obe. It was a small imp-frog harmless gargoyle-like creature. I could feel my skin change and other strange sensations. Of course this doesn't make sense because I don't really have skin or a true form in astral world, but I could feel myself turning into this strange creature nonetheless.

I think that it was a creature from another dimension for sure. If it exists on a physical world somewhere.... who knows.

ariesr
24th April 2008, 07:24 AM
I wondered whether we had our own set of Astral Planes that reflected our energy/counsciousness and perhaps Et's had theirs too. But the point made about being aware of them is a good one.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11185

star
24th April 2008, 10:51 AM
Whatever form you take in the astral naturally tells ALOT about your person. A friend of mine nearly always projects as a dragon subconiously but he realizes that a dragon is the form he is taking most the time. The last time I got this to work I was a multicolored ball of light. I don't know what that is supposed to mean. :)

CFTraveler
24th April 2008, 01:57 PM
It means that you're a sweetie, regardless of your sig.

GRANT
1st May 2008, 05:07 PM
I'm only guessing--maybe you can sometimes coexist/reside/connect with another being in the astral.
I'm thinking about Robert Bruce's writings on accidental contact (astral bodies).

SP3
24th November 2008, 06:26 AM
I met a few aliens, a bit different than astral thought forms. Some I couldn't see properly, or my unconscious could not perceive them properly, some would heal me, or speak to me telepathically.

There is a place, an alien world you can visit in the astral. I won't tell you what to expect but, I will tell you how to get there;

When you are in the astral visualize a desire to visit, Essassani, the symbol is 3 dots in a triangle. Ask for help from your guides. you may even visualize your desire to visit it by repeating it before bed.

CFTraveler
24th November 2008, 02:40 PM
There are various authors (and I can't think of any of them ATM) that see the universe as full of life- it's just not all carbon-based life-as-we-know it. Some speak about life in other planets, and ways to access it- not physically per se, but interdimensionally. Some believe (or postulate, rather) than our mythology with it's planetary-based gods are reflections of forays to those planets.
I have a simpler explanation- if we have an RTZ that is like our planet (i.e. waking consciousness) why don't others also? Maybe not necessarily in our immediate solar system- but given the immensity of the universe, if we have an RTZ, wouldn't it follow that so do they? And isn't it possible that when we meet ETs in the RTZ (or even other regions of the astral) what we are doing is meeting other lifeforms in projection also?
Just pondering.

ganjeshakar
24th November 2008, 08:35 PM
Once while taking a nap during the day a few years ago, I woke up outside of my body and saw a very very real alien head in the darkness. It looked like the typical, small fragile form with a large head and vacuous eyes. It moved slightly and out of surprise and fear jumped back into body very startled. :o

GRANT
26th November 2008, 06:17 PM
Greetings,
Yes there are other life forms out there. As I've said in other posts, they may not be easily recognized; since their forms can be very very different. The Astral realm is full of other astral bodies from other places, dimensions, and who knows what other realms are out there.

Voids, although scary, usually have forms near them. Perhaps the void is an entry point, but I don't think that. They're just voids---blacker that any black, empty, what they are who knows---but forms are near them. Probably other beings projecting or living there.

Alien is a funny word, and what they are is usually determined by what you've put together in your mind set.

Grant