PDA

View Full Version : Energy work is 100 times more effective in trance

alwayson4
17th February 2008, 04:52 AM
I noticed that energy work (NEW) is much more effective in the trance state. I feel that this is the only way to go if you are serious about energy work.

Just be careful and develop everything in a balanced way, because this is very powerful stuff. For example, do NOT do anything with the higher chakras at all, IMO, as per Robert Bruce's warnings.

wstein
18th February 2008, 06:21 AM
I'm glad you found what works for you. Not everyone benefits so greatly from a trance.

Aunt Clair
22nd February 2008, 12:35 PM
I don't know about 100 times or not but I agree that all energy work , healing , development , meditation , projection , manifestation etc are facilitated and enhanced through trance .

JoSac
23rd February 2008, 03:30 AM
Yes it does wrok better in a trance, for me at least.

But it takes a while for me to get into a trance. Is inducing a trance something the will come easier with practice?

JS

Korpo
23rd February 2008, 11:09 AM
Yup. :D

In fact, my experience is, as I tune into my energy work deeper, I start to get into trances. And my energy work gets more powerful. One reinforces the other, I guess.

Take good care,
Oliver

Psychotronic
23rd February 2008, 03:05 PM
Aunt Clair: I agree, concrete numbers are not precise in this context. But we can certainly imagine the fact it means. Trance state is specific state of my consciousness. Normally in the physical my consciousness is fully connected to sensory systems. If I want to use the hidden potential of my mind, it is better to change a target of my conscious concentration. Subconscious potential become this target. So I feel I am the pure consciousness with some type of state of possibilities provided by activation "hidden" subconscious systems. For example, in trance state is better energetic work, work with consciousness(expanding), vizualization, work with astral. Simply I can say all types of conscious work is better in trance, deeper trance - better work.

Astral Exorcist
27th February 2008, 03:10 AM
I don't think it's enhanced energy raising. But I think trance makes your energy feel sensitive in trance.

Korpo
20th March 2008, 11:28 AM
I think this relates to this, as deep relaxation eases my energy work:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9353&p=87872#p87872 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9353&p=87872#p87872)

Oliver