PDA

View Full Version : third eye strobe, FLASH OF LIGHT! in trance

alwayson4
19th February 2008, 02:44 PM
Does anyone have experience with the flash of light, third eye strobe in trance?

I recently experienced, this phenomenon. I still can't believe it.

I didnt actually believe in it, till it happened.

Korpo
19th February 2008, 03:02 PM
It happens.

So what? :mrgreen:

What exactly happened to you? Just a strobe of white light?

Oliver

alwayson4
19th February 2008, 05:41 PM
I was in trance, raising energy through all my primary chakras,
except the crown and brow, because robert bruce repeatedly says, stimulating these higher chakras, is not to be done, until you develop all other chakras.

But then my brow center "beckoned" me for stimulation. Considering the fact that I have been developing all other centers diligently without touching the higher ones, I figured I would try it.

Since I was in full trance, the brow just went nuts, and kept getting crazier. Then I was thinking, this must be the infamous strobe. I relaxed into it. Keep in mind all of my primary centers are now activated, except for crown. Then I saw this flash of very real light. I opened my physical eyes. I thought it was light from outside my window at first. But then I realized what it was.

Interestingly though, I saw a brief flash of light, and then I thought I saw a "metaphysical portal." It was like a tunnel entrance.

I then stimulated all centers from the brow back down again, and shortly after went to bed.

CFTraveler
19th February 2008, 08:43 PM
Yep.

alwayson4
19th February 2008, 09:33 PM
I want to know how to get the purple brow strobe, Robert Bruce talks about in Energy Work.

Korpo
19th February 2008, 09:53 PM
Robert does not seem to know how it happened to his son, it was not something consciously induced either. It was spontaneous. Unless Robert learns more about it and publishes it we will never know.

Which is just as well. Everybody's development is different.

Oliver

Astral Exorcist
27th February 2008, 03:13 AM
I think you've raised your vibration enough to be able see your eye lights flash on and off. I get that too.

Thoughtbreach
4th March 2008, 11:18 PM
Alwayson dude. Did you just say you get a portal thing come up after sometime? I have got this too. Its like a light tunnel and the "joins" of the tunnel or whatever u call it, are also light.

Do you get this?

I am pretty curious what it is too. for me it used to be a big glowing orb that moved randomly, but yea..as of late it was a tunnel and it seemed like i was passing through and my body was feeling different furthur in. But then i got interrupted so it was aborted.

TB

CFTraveler
5th March 2008, 01:59 AM
Alwayson dude. Did you just say you get a portal thing come up after sometime? I have got this too. Its like a light tunnel and the "joins" of the tunnel or whatever u call it, are also light.

Do you get this?

I am pretty curious what it is too. for me it used to be a big glowing orb that moved randomly, but yea..as of late it was a tunnel and it seemed like i was passing through and my body was feeling different furthur in. But then i got interrupted so it was aborted.

TB
That's what Aunt Clair calls a third-eye projection. I get them occasionally.

alwayson4
5th March 2008, 03:05 AM
yeah I have not duplicated this experience, because I do not want to overstimulate the higher centers.

However, when I saw the portal, I was wondering how the heck do I go through?

I read Robert Bruce's High Level projection technique in Astral Dynamics, where he says if you get a third eye strobe, you can point shift into it, but, I do not have point shift mastered. . .

CFTraveler
5th March 2008, 04:30 PM
However, when I saw the portal, I was wondering how the heck do I go through?
The way I've done it, is lean into it, focusing my attention in the inside of it, like the 'follow through' and intensely wish to go, and you'll feel forward movement, and you're off into a tunnel experience.
So far it's worked for me.

star
6th March 2008, 09:54 PM
I'm developing my clairvoyance, as opposed to flashes of light I get full detailed visions that last a second or two. Or if I don't get suprised as long as I can let the vision sit without disrupting anything.
I think its a common effect although many other chakra effects exist and some are even more interesting than strobing.

duhrose
20th March 2008, 11:30 PM
I noticed you were talking about a place you enter, is that the vortex. Vortexes or whirlpools appear and one can go in to travel to other worlds. Just a light would be just a being. They don't show up at first just as a light. Have you tried Sagan's Awakening the third eye book? It's free :D on clairvision.org. for downloading.

CFTraveler
21st March 2008, 12:29 AM
They don't show up at first just as a light. Actually, sometimes they do. They have for me.

CFTraveler
9th April 2008, 02:00 AM
I get that every once in a while. It's like a 'camera flash' going on fast and repeatedly, eyes open, in the dark. And then nothing happens. I think it's similar to the 'light in the head' phenomenon but with strobing, and seen in the environment.
So far it hasn't followed up with anything interesting.

star
9th April 2008, 02:02 AM
Not recommended for everyone but when I was first learning clairvoyance I was just getting colors. SO I found my expectations *What I thought it was supposed to be like* and I found the filters in my mind that proccessed the information I was seeing.

And I tore each and every one I found to pieces until I nearly started crying. Had to take breaks inbetween. On the flip side I started getting exactly what my higher self was sending me or seeing how I was trying to get the images. Even if I then ran into the problem. Oka, now what the hell does this or that mean and why are you sending me that picture? Had to sort out vibes and other what not but at least I knew I was in the right place. Higher energy is a trip, and you can't mistake it.

CFTraveler
9th April 2008, 02:07 AM
So you think that the next time I get the 'disco light in my bedroom in the dark' effect, I should ask my higher self what's it about? This doesn't happen in trance, or while meditating. When it happens I have my eyes open and am completely awake. Although I suppose I could try to get into trance after that to see if it's a precursor to something else.

star
9th April 2008, 05:24 PM
Gets easier over time, I don't need trance but it will help. Though you have to be alittle profiecent doing energy work in trance. Just moving into a trance state doesn't make it open.