PDA

View Full Version : Question

26th November 2005, 07:34 PM
Which book of Robert Bruces should I buy first?
Is there any particular order or does it not matter?

Apex
26th November 2005, 08:05 PM
I'd buy Astral Dynamics first.

Sachiel
26th November 2005, 09:15 PM
Well, I haven't bought all the books yet, or in this order, but the way I see it...

Psychic Self Defense first, because you don't want to get in trouble, even if it is rare...

Then Astral Dynamics because you want to know the goal...

Then MAP because you need to get there.

Apex
26th November 2005, 10:24 PM
I suppose you could do that also. All of his books give enough of a foundation in the introductory chapters that you can understand the content. I said AD first because I started with it first, and it lays a strong foundation for whatever path you choose in the end. But PSD isn't a book about your path.

27th November 2005, 06:08 AM
But PSD isn't a book about your path.

Unless you happen to be stricken with the problem or are one who is a remote depossesor. :)

Quantitativefool
27th November 2005, 10:47 PM
Just go with whatever interests you, negs-pssd, astral projection-what=astral dynamics, astral projection-how- MAP

-Stu

Apex
27th November 2005, 11:28 PM
But PSD isn't a book about your path.

Unless you happen to be stricken with the problem or are one who is a remote depossesor. :)

Unfortunately true.

Sachiel
28th November 2005, 02:33 AM
Well, I was suggesting it as more of a fire-extinguisher just-in-case sort of thing...plus it sorta teaches a little combat...We need an astral combat article...

24th January 2006, 03:41 AM
Well ive heard about 3 diffrent orders, and i think im going to buyt them like this.
Since I allready have MAP, i'll save that and read AD.
After that I'll probably have a positive attitude to project and won't need PSD.

Sound good?