PDA

View Full Version : Trip home

dkane
26th February 2008, 12:32 AM
This morning (at my 9am appointment lol) I came out of dreamstate into projection. I found myself looking into the stars and being compelled (or shown) to go home.My mind reached deeply into the stars and I catapulted into space very fast. I could found myself talking to myself, guiding my way home. Travelling for about 2 mins very fast, and so quickly stars wizzed past like nothing.As I got close I saw a pair of twin stars or planets- and said to myself "theres the twins, not long now.....(after about 10 secs).. ahhh there is it" home. At this point I got an attunement with fire-(I was stuck in some sort of suit and surrounded by heat) then I got turned onto my head and was attuned with water. (same thing except the suit was in water and I was upside down-which was a little disconcerting for the first few seconds lol)

Interesting trip.. home

Peace Dk

CFTraveler
26th February 2008, 03:01 AM
8)

Neil Templar
26th February 2008, 02:16 PM
wow!! :shock: 8)

Korpo
26th February 2008, 02:32 PM
How did it feel "to be home"? I do not mean the attunements, but the general feeling of just being there...

Be well,
Oliver

JoSac
26th February 2008, 09:02 PM
Idk if this has ne thing to do with what your posting, but basically every star has a 2nd star that obrits it. Binary stars.

JS

dkane
27th February 2008, 01:26 AM
Hi Oliver,

Its kinda of hard to describe- it was just complete silence when traveling thru space,the only thing I could here was my own voice. If you have seen the movie "the fountain" when the guy is meditating in space thinking out loud- thats what the space travel was like. As I got closer it got very euphoric.... It was like I remembered through feeling where I came from and the sacrifices made and too come- there was an sense of gratitude for the ability to give to something greater than yourself- that gratitude being unconditional love given to all that exists (the universe's,entities, and all that is) for the it/them just being there- and in return offering all that you had as service to all that is unconditionally.. and loosing yourself in a sea of thanks- like you are being turned inside out via your heart charkra and being lost in gratitude and letting go of everything.

JS- I didnt know that? Everything was flying past so fast the bright objects-whether stars/planets/or galaxies I couldnt really tell. They seemed to be going everywhere lol some spiraling past in circles others seemed still. I dont know much about the stars- I can only relate what I saw :)

An interesting note though is replaying the sequence in my head my body must have been massive, as the dimensions of the stars seemed alot smaller than when I have found myself in space other times.