PDA

View Full Version : help using bwgen????

ommidikra
26th February 2008, 11:48 AM
HI,
i downloaded the bwgen file, though I've been using this from a couple of days , it seems probably i am without any luck...
praobably I am using it in a wrong manner......ive got some questions

1) should i do some energy work before plugging my headphones ?
2) Is it necessary 4 me 2 lie down on my bed, or can i use it while sitting on my desk with my eyes closed ?
3) what should i think about...( i maen wenever i listen 2 this i sortof keep thinking about my day 2 day problems i simply dont cme out of these thoughts.)
4) i hve listened 2 some of the files but they just hve no effect on me ... no chakra stimulation etc etc.....

plzz help.......im reeli looking forward 4 sum1 to address my questions.

regards,
OM

OM NAMAH SHIVAY

CFTraveler
26th February 2008, 02:34 PM
HI,
i downloaded the bwgen file, though I've been using this from a couple of days , it seems probably i am without any luck...
praobably I am using it in a wrong manner......ive got some questions Right off the bat- which ones did you download? Because each one has a specific purpose and the title should tell you. There are relaxation files, there are energy work files and there are exit technique files.

1) should i do some energy work before plugging my headphones ? Depends. If it's a 'complete' file (for the whole experience) then you start out doing the energy work while you listen to them, and work through a technique in the logical order.

2) Is it necessary 4 me 2 lie down on my bed, or can i use it while sitting on my desk with my eyes closed ?This also depends on you- do you go into trance fast, do you take longer? I liked lying down for the BWGen, but I found a recliner to be the best. It's a personal thing.

3) what should i think about...( i maen wenever i listen 2 this i sortof keep thinking about my day 2 day problems i simply dont cme out of these thoughts.) That's the thing- you should have a routine worked out before using it. A relaxation routine, energy work routine, energy body loosening, and trance and exit routine. Emptying the mind should be done after your trance/loosening. This should keep your mind busy enough so that you're not chattering to yourself. But an amount of selftalk is ok, up to a certain point.

4) i hve listened 2 some of the files but they just hve no effect on me ... no chakra stimulation etc etc..... Binaural beats don't do this for you- all binaural beats do is synchronize your brain hemispheres and put you in a brain state that is optimal for projection. You are supposed to do the energy work, chakra stimulation, etc.

regards,
OM

OM NAMAH SHIVAY If you are not sure of the techniques check out on the website NEW section for energy work and chakra work directions.The meditation section of the forum should give you ideas as to what to do with your mind when you're attempting 'quieting the mind'. Almost all the terms I mentioned can be searched for more information (I mean in-forum or in-topic search)

ommidikra
26th February 2008, 03:27 PM
:D

kiwibonga
27th February 2008, 01:54 AM
What I recommend that worked really well for me (and produced the most unexpected, yet pleasant results) is to simply try and fall asleep while listening to the tracks... Don't think about projecting, or trance, or any methods... Just fall asleep while listening. It'll help make you comfortable with the sounds, and it'll really let you exploit the raw power of the sounds in the most natural way. Once you have the hang of it, then try for some more advanced stuff.