PDA

View Full Version : Energy Power Mad by astral practitioner

Astral Exorcist
27th February 2008, 01:02 AM
I felt like sharing my strategy on being energy fit the fast way but it doesn't mean it's going to be easy way.

I want to be a astral exorcists so this explains my motivational levels to being just that type of man. I combine energy work with endurance. I want to be doing around 4 hours each day of non stop running. I thought about not doing energy work with exercise. Maybe a little but not too much. So I won't be over energized combing energy work with endurance running. The point of doing a little bit of energy raising. The main reason why I’m so passionate about doing this running thing. Is because I like entertaining the idea, the concept of developing strong chi inhaling lungs. Much more fitter then any normal but experienced energy raiser. The lungs are so fit that it makes it easy to breath in allot of excessive chi in a short period of time in mediation. Once they are properly trained. That's why I'm really passionate about doing the running thing. I like running on gulf fields because that's where allot of chi is available their for the taking. The best energy's to work with I believe would be the root chakra and the sacral chakra. Together with crown chakra. Crown chakra makes you really higher vibrational. Fast and strong hits by the densest energy would be root chakra. Because it's on the lowest chakra grid. That would be the best energy to fight with. I like sacral energy because it makes me power mad. It's more bendable and flexible. That explains why I could draw up a snake out of that chakra. The other purpose of running is building your mental energy levels. Which really comes in handy. I'm talking about will power. Will power is important in energy raising because will power is what makes it happen. Having mind over body in a race will build your will power levels.