PDA

View Full Version : Lines on palms turn red while sleeping?

ejr23116
27th February 2008, 02:32 PM
Just wondering if any of you have aver had the lines on the palm of your hands turn red? Curious if there is any signficance to this.

Astral Exorcist
28th February 2008, 09:29 AM
this doesn't really sound like energy, From what I’ve experienced I could draw energy out of my hands like I was making a cobweb. The energy I saw looked red. I thought it was devil energy from the negs in my body. But I thought more thoughtfully and my thinking changed. It could of been from the root chakra energy that I could draw out energy like that. I really don't think this has nothing to do but it's a maybe. Maybe aunt clair can put some logical explanation in this riddle.

CFTraveler
28th February 2008, 01:24 PM
Just wondering if any of you have aver had the lines on the palm of your hands turn red? Curious if there is any signficance to this. Have you gone to a doctor to get this checked out? Conventionally, red lines coming from a wound means infection, and redness in general means inflammation-Although inflammation could be a sign that you're making a fist when you sleep, as it sometimes happens. Did (or does your hand hurt) when you woke up? Has this persisted? If it has, please see a doctor- you always want to rule out a physical reason first for anything that is painful or troubling.

ejr23116
28th February 2008, 01:57 PM
My doc had no clue whatsoever.

However, I do have a condition that causes chronic inflammation. So you may be on to something.

Thanks!