PDA

View Full Version : Question about Journeys Out of The Body-6 CD Hemi-Sync®

LNW
3rd March 2008, 06:18 PM
Hello,

Could someone who has used the "Journeys Out of The Body-6 CD Hemi-Sync® Audio Training Course" tell me if it actually enables OBEs and if, in his or her opinion, is it more or less effective than attending the very expensive Monroe Institute "Gateway Voyage" program in Virginia?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

CFTraveler
3rd March 2008, 08:23 PM
Hello,

Could someone who has used the "Journeys Out of The Body-6 CD Hemi-Sync® Audio Training Course" tell me if it actually enables OBEs and if, in his or her opinion, is it more or less effective than attending the very expensive Monroe Institute "Gateway Voyage" program in Virginia?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much. The question is hard to answer the way it's written.
I've used the JOOB CD as part of the PAPI online course, and can attest to it's effectiveness in facilitating the OBE experience, however, I don't know many people that have done both the program and the Gateway Voyage and can even compare it, however I do know people that have done the course and report that it did work for them.
Frankly, I don't think you can fairly compare them, as they were designed differently, and the Gateway program has been designed to serve as platform to other TMI programs.
So, apples & oranges.

LNW
5th March 2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. I just thought that since the CDs were produced by Bob Felix, "former audio engineer for The Monroe Institute", that would be a basis for a fair comparison. However, you answered my question in saying that people have reported that the CDs have been effective for them.

Since we only have dial-up and no access to DSL, we won't be able to take the PAPI course at this time, but perhaps the CDs would provide a start in learning OBE? We were considering going to VA for the Gateway program though the cost is a factor.

Your help is appreciated.

CFTraveler
6th March 2008, 01:52 AM
If you do the CDs in order they will be helpful. I always get a kick out of hearing Bob Monroe's voice on the CD. However, it would be good to have the first book "Journeys" because it contains his exit techniques that is used on one of the CDs. (I guess if I remember correctly it would be the last one- "Condition D" (rusty memory, don't want to go and look).
Or, if you have MAP the techniques can be used also, since it's a logical sequence.
At the end of the day, it's up to you.

LNW
6th March 2008, 02:10 AM
Once again, thanks very much! I've read all the Monroe books, but so long ago that I'll have to get them out again. I like hearing Bob's voice too, BTW.

JAFO
11th July 2008, 08:11 AM
Since we are on this topic...I would just like to clarify for myself. Is the brain wave generator a hemi-sync program or or is hemi-sync something different????

Korpo
11th July 2008, 09:20 AM
Both use the technology of binaureal beats. Hemi-Sync as distributed by the TMI uses frequencies found useful for OBE stuff as utilised in all Monroe programs at the institute. In BWgen you have to chose for yourself which frequencies you think will do the job.

BWgen is a tool, Hemi-Sync as it is commercially available is a finished product.

Oliver

CFTraveler
11th July 2008, 03:48 PM
However, the binaural beats in the MAP CD package are a finished product also.