PDA

View Full Version : Sealing a chakra

Jaco
29th November 2005, 06:13 PM
Can a chakra be sealed by someone else? Can some human or entity from a higher dimension make a chakra stop fulfilling its functions?
:)

undertow
6th December 2005, 09:38 PM
Of course the answer is yes. A bullet is quite effective in doing this. Seriously though, it is possible, but highly unlikely. If it were to be done by a person, it would require a very skilled individual, not to mention the resulting karma from such a terrible act. If a chakra were to become sealed, you wouldn't be around very long to talk about it. More likely would be an energy blockage reducing the flow from or to an energy center. Just like a muscle cramp, if you work around the problem, it normally alleviates itself.

24th December 2005, 01:18 AM
A bullet is quite effective in doing this.

Where you only joking about a bullet, or could an energy bullet accomplish this task?

I had a glowing green bullet smack me between the eyes one night after the lights were out and I was going to bed. I looked up and saw this thing traveling down the hallway in mid-air, it smacked me between the eyes and I was out until morning. I could feel it so intensely, I remember I was afraid.

Could this have been a form of attack on my third eye?

TheDarkChakra
24th December 2005, 02:24 AM
That sounds like from Naruto!

24th December 2005, 02:29 AM
That sounds like from Naruto!

Translation for us lay persons, please...

Nevermind - An Anime charecter? Nice. :x

Pahk1s
27th January 2006, 12:00 PM
Hello,

I am a new member to this forum, so I hope you dont mind my butting in to your conversation.

I was reading a book recently by a man named Glenn Morris, called Path Notes of an American Ninja. He is an 8th dan in Bujinkan Ninpo (Ninjitsu). Apart from being a very good read (from another martial artists point of view - different art, same old game), he is also a Chi Kung / Kundalini adept and a professor of psychology.

In his book he describes an instance when he and some friends were visiting a grave yard in Japan where some traditional ceremony was to take place that they wanted to watch.

Graveyards being what they are, he was somewhat nervous for his friends who were not so advanced in the metaphysical arts. He claimed to have shut down their throat chakras in order to protect them from foreign and unfriendly spirits cause he had heard this was a common invasion point.

Unfortunately he did not explain how he managed to do this. If any one has any answers and explanations I would be pleased to hear them.

By the way, he also claims to be an energy vampire, at least by will (skill) rather than nature (negative attitudes and personality). I presume the art of energy vampirism is merely energy healing in reverse? If anyone has the answer to this I would again be interest to hear more.

Bw,
Pahk1s

CFTraveler
17th September 2007, 08:15 PM
As chakras are energy exchange ports that are part of being alive, the answer is 'no'. IMO, the idea of closing a chakra comes from the idea that they are like little 'doors'- they can be protected, or shielded, but closed, as in made not to function? The bullet answer, although obviously a joke, is more of a correct answer.