PDA

View Full Version : record what you see

Martin
6th March 2008, 08:22 PM
http://technology.newscientist.com/article/dn13415

This sound amazing. If the thechnology will develop we will be able to record our dreams, our out of body experiences, and show it to other people, keep like an 'image diary''. Think of the possibilities!
On the other side, we might all end up with plugs in our head recording thoughts, and it would also make it the ultimate mind control machine.

What do you think?

CFTraveler
6th March 2008, 10:58 PM
Remember "Total Recall"?

ButterflyWoman
7th March 2008, 02:09 AM
Actually, I was thinking of "Brainstorm" (Natalie Wood's last film). Anyone remember that one?

LuXFluX
11th March 2008, 04:17 AM
Ever heard that song "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius"? That's what I was thinking of. Amazing what they can do these days. Would go a long way toward showing the benefit of an incalculable number of spirtual practices.

Fish
26th June 2008, 06:57 PM
Anyone see that movie The Final Cut with Robin Williams in it? Reminds me of this sort of thing. No doubt if that ever comes to fruition all these things you all mentioned would be factors in a new reality no doubt!

johnbrent
1st July 2008, 07:53 AM
If the movie Final Cut would happen to all of us, then life would s***. people will see every thing we see and do... but I don't remember that thoughts and dreams are seen in Robin Williams access to ones mind..

Fish
1st July 2008, 11:42 AM
I can't remember either. I'd like to see that again, I only watched it once.

mrsix
3rd July 2008, 07:39 AM
There's a film by Wim Wenders called Until The End Of The World..

The 2nd half of the film is about recording peoples dreams. They find that they become addicted to it, as they all find something hidden within themselves that attracts them and wants to know more, in the end they all become dream junkies, it's actually a great film, you should all see it!

Hibby
22nd July 2008, 02:45 PM
:shock: there was always a great possibility that aliens would communicate with their surroundings (people/technology) directly with the mind, its alot more efficient in many ways so maybe its only natural that we'll follow in their steps. Though it would be a quiet world without voices...