PDA

View Full Version : Relaxing problem (energy)

soc
9th March 2008, 12:03 PM
Hi. My huge obstacle in developing psy abilities and obe are my inability to relax. I have sth that medecins would call an generalized anxiety disorder or neurosis. My legs and my arms are always tense, I have heart palpitations and I feel discomfort in the middle of my chest. It lasts many years. I was taking drugs, but finally I was left with the statement that it's a psychological conflict. I've tried EFT, meditation and other techniques but if it helps, it's just for a moment. What would you reccomend for it ? I have your New Energy Work book. Maybe there are exercices that would be especially important to resolve my problem ? regards. Soc

Robert Bruce
5th November 2008, 08:44 AM
G'day,

I strongly recommend daily verbal affirmations.

Verbal affirmations are 100 times more powerful than silent ones.

Spend an hour or more a day affirming verbally 'I am calm and relaxed' 'my body and mind are happy and relaxed' and similar.

There is a formula involved. X amount of hours of verbal affirmations = x degree of self healing.

Please trust me on this and do the work. Miracles are possible....I see them every day...mainly brought about through affirmations.

Robert