PDA

View Full Version : Third-Eye Strobe

CFTraveler
30th November 2005, 02:21 PM
Last night, after reading to my son, (Harry Potter, for whoever's interested), the cat climbed in the bed and started to annoy him. I got her calmed down and decided to stay for a while to make sure she went to sleep and didn't wake him. I decided to do some exercises while I lay there. I did NEW - legs, arms, then the whole body bouncing technique, full-body circuit, and then chakras. When I got to the brow chakra, I saw a light from the top (it was dark). I could feel a pressure on the forehead so I did the looking-up thing (I hadn't done it in months, because of headaches)- and POW! My eyes (or 3d eye) strobed- it was like a camera flash went off- that had never happened before, even though I have frequent clarivoyant experiences- So I lay there a little spooked- did it again to see what happened- and another even stronger one! It was wild! Then I got up, went to my bed and had all kinds of dreams- not lucid but of the alternate reality serialized variety- (I used to have a lot of those- where I had another life that kept going in dreams, but those had stopped , along with lucid dreams and OBEs when I started having Neg manifestations.) But I never had strobes like that. So, to those of you who have those- what should I expect from now on?

Apex
30th November 2005, 11:58 PM
Coincidentally enough, I experienced a flash last night but it was very small and brief. It was more of a point flash than a whole spectrum flash.

Other than that I haven't experienced anything similar, but I'll still be so bold as to venture an opinion (you know what they say about opinions).

You seem to be making a lot of progress in many areas at once lately. You said you've had the first projections you've had in years, and these are intentional as opposed to the old ones which were spontaneous. Now you say you're experiencing strobing. Personally, I think you're at a turning point where lots of things are activating.

CFTraveler
1st December 2005, 02:49 PM
Thanks. That's something to think about.

Dsmoke
2nd December 2005, 04:38 AM
I had to read that first sentence a couple times, thinking you were saying that your son is Harry Potter :lol:

Hegemony
2nd December 2005, 05:55 AM
I had to read that first sentence a couple times, thinking you were saying that your son is Harry Potter :lol:

hahaha! I didn't see that the first time around :lol: