PDA

View Full Version : Can your energetic (etheric) body impact your computer?

ejr23116
10th March 2008, 02:23 PM
Is it possible for your PC and your energetic body to communicate or interact at some level?

ButterflyWoman
10th March 2008, 03:03 PM
I believe it can, yes. I don't have a lot of trouble with it now, but some years ago when I was in a mental/emotional/spiritual state of significant disruption, I used to cause all kinds of odd electrical effects. Car sometimes wouldn't start, lights would flicker strangely or blow the filament the moment I touched the lamp, television reception sometimes went bizarre when I was around, and, yes, my computer would malfunction sometimes in really strange and quirky ways.

Practicing regular "grounding" sessions has helped a lot with that, as well as just getting into a state of better inner peace.

Although, if your computer is acting weird, you probably want to make sure you've got your backups all up to date and so on. That's always good advice. ;)

ejr23116
10th March 2008, 03:23 PM
Thank you :)

That was not only informative but also sound advice!

I am presently in a state of transition. Recent spiritual awakening, going through a healing crisis, I hear my relatively new PC make strange noises every day. It wasn't doing this 6 months ago and is too new to really have major probs.

Astral Exorcist
11th March 2008, 03:24 AM
Computers steal your life force. Allot of your energy goes into typing. Once you have enough energy raised. You can spend it on typing. You would find you are more free to express yourself. You won't feel exhausted. I went to a guy at his home and he played grand theft auto all the time. That guy looked totally drained from playing to much games. As if he took some really hard drugs. Their is this special pendant that is designed to keep your energy in and not give it away to electronic equipment such as computers. The benefits of energy raising is you've got enough energy to spend it where ever you life takes you.

al.luciddreamer
11th March 2008, 05:00 AM
I think machinery is somehow more sensitive sometimes to the influences of astral bodies, even though I think the human mind exercising its fullest potential in this area should be the most sensitive. It's just that we're conditioned to shut off this sensitivity, sometimes forcing spirits and guides to try and communicate with us by exerting a "gremlin" effect on the machines and devices we are using. I have certainly seen this happen, especially at work right after my boss died. Also, I think they influence wild animals and birds that we see as well.

phitau
11th March 2008, 05:46 AM
We are quantum computing viruses! Haha, get it? Where can I download anti-quantum-virus software?

Actually, if you happen to be one of those unlucky individuals you can simply create a shield around it. Would that block your energy? IDK, just speculation.