PDA

View Full Version : luicid dreaming

marcus_spotzl
30th November 2005, 11:31 PM
hey i was just wondering if when you are lucid dreaming if u can make a tone of hot chicks come out of no where and then get them to do whatever u want you know what i am saying :D

Apex
30th November 2005, 11:49 PM
You certainly can.

It tends to wreck your lucidity though, enough that you slip into dreaming mode again.

Not that I'd know.

1st December 2005, 07:09 AM
Im guessing you probably could, but it depends if you are aroused in your dream or not because you might just be having so much fun with something else that hot chicks doesnt faze you.

sash
1st December 2005, 07:54 AM
In the entire astral/lucid plane of possibilities, where you can do anything you imagine, you would want to do *that*? :P

Warm Regards,
Sasha

Apex
1st December 2005, 04:09 PM
It's always a temptation in the back of your mind.

marcus_spotzl
1st December 2005, 11:37 PM
sash im a fifteen year old guy. of course i would want to do tha!

sash
2nd December 2005, 04:17 AM
Yea, even though it is quite a popular physical desire, you gotta remember that the astral is a much broader perception than the physical where you can strive for a lot more fruitful experiences, than sex for example.

There also might be ethical issues, unless you are sure that the experience is a product of your own mind - in which you are pretty free to do whatever you like - as long as you are comfortable with the fact that you are not interacting with "real" people.

Warm Regards,
Sasha

Apex
2nd December 2005, 01:32 PM
I figure if it's in your system you're better off getting it out.

At some point you'll realize the pointlessness, but until then why take everyone's word for it?

enoch
3rd December 2005, 07:28 PM
I've read plenty of accounts from those whom master lucidity with the sole intention of satisfying their libido. The majority claim that it's quite easy to conjure the lovely women, but more difficult to get them to do what you want them to. Nowt wrong with trying, though. It's the thrill of the chase and everything. 8)

Apex
3rd December 2005, 07:38 PM
It depends how specific the action you demand. If you want something done an exact way, most likely it'll be done just inexact enough to be annoying, or something will intervene. So essentially I agree.

Chris
3rd December 2005, 08:08 PM
In the early days of my LD'ing, I used to try and satisfy certain urges ;). I think out of every time I attempted, I successfully remained lucid for the duration twice. Excitment of most kinds seems to cut short LD's (for me at least).

3rd December 2005, 08:34 PM
It depends how specific the action you demand. If you want something done an exact way, most likely it'll be done just inexact enough to be annoying, or something will intervene. So essentially I agree.

Why is that what you want reverses in a LD Sorlac?

Matthew
3rd December 2005, 09:50 PM
In my experience, sexual urges tend to wreck lucidity. In fact, they have also knocked me out of the astral realm and back into a normal dream state. As examples:
"I was having a dream that I was out of my body. I was floating above my body when I realized I was dreaming about having an OBE. I floated out of the house and into the city. I saw a cute girl on the street and started floating after her. I caught up to her, touched her, lost lucidity, and ended up having a conversation with a bum on a stairwell."
"I was in a dream and noticed I was dreaming. I immediately started looking for a mirror. (A common gateway technique for me, which I will here describe.) I found a mirror in a house and started to force myself through it. When I popped through the mirror, my body had a different "feel" to it. It felt like I was in a cocoon and I was "bound up." I wrestled with my bonds and tried to see as my 'vision' was flooded with weird energy colors. I broke free and immediately found myself floating in someone's living room. I knew it was an astral plane by the energetic extra colors that I don't think my mind can easily interpret. Also, the people in the room were very indignant...annoyed that I was intruding. (This happens every time I am in the astral...it is the strange feeling that everyone knows that I don't belong there.) So, I was floating in the room and there was a young lady. I started giving off sexual vibrations and she followed me out of the house. We began fooling around outside. I lost lucidity (and also the energetic resonances to my vision) and ended up in a jungle fighting off insects in a very normal dream. I believe this is where my dream body was the whole time and I switched from the astral body to the dream body as I lost energy."
I think my energy was used up through sexual excitement.

Matthew[/i]