PDA

View Full Version : Frightening experiences, forced AP

Dante
11th March 2008, 02:51 PM
The past month has been very difficult for me. All my life I've had encounters with the paranormal, including at least one in the flesh, but it is never any easier to deal with. I'm surprised and admire the amount of bravery many of you have. I'm sorry I'm not giving the whole backstory, not because I don't want to, but because it's so long and in-depth.

I asked several weeks ago, around the lunar eclipse, to know what the truth to life is. I thought knowing the truth is better than just living peaceably and passively. Not sure if I agree with that sentiment anymore. That night I was contacted by an entity I had seen as a child. It looks like smokeless fire. I had some kind of sleep paralysis/astral projection where I was forced to stay in my bed and I saw it beside me. I called out for help from God, but everything came out like a whisper. I tried shoving it but when my hands got near, they burned. I finally told it to "burn in Hell" and it went away rapidly. Since then, I've had many more astral projection experiences and I've been very frightened. I usually don't see anything but know there's a presence nearby. I've seen something like an "electric net" or "dark blue grid," and in the past I had a couple of APs where I saw greys. They seemed to be telling me I had to go somewhere, and I kept wanting to be with my family. I often hear a low hum noise outside (sure as heck not looking out the window), and before falling asleep a "whirring" sound and sometimes a jingle, and something else I can't remember right now.

Whatever this entity is, it has also tried opening my third eye and relaying information that way. I can feel it when it happens. One time I saw the words "ambassador" and "teach," and then "Click." (seriously, with the capital letter and period) and heard a clicking noise in my ear. Then I saw an image of Hitler and someone suffering, and destruction. I told it to go away then. Hardly seems positive. Though another night it or another entity seemed to be repeating things that Jesus Christ said. I've been constantly praying for help from loving beings, God, etc. I've been very careful who I ask for help from or contact with.

Last night was the first time I felt the beginnings of an AP. I felt like I was being forced out of my body. There was a very intense "buzzing" sound. Before these things happen it seems I get flashes of light in my third eye. Sometimes images of elaborate patterns. I'm still very frightened. I suppose I'd feel less afraid if I could communicate during the daytime instead of at night when I feel unsafe. Again, I've had many more experiences, and perhaps gradually I'll post them here. I've seen a lot of similarity between my experiences and some of your's. I hope I won't have to live in fear anymore.

CFTraveler
11th March 2008, 03:22 PM
You don't have to live in fear, because a lot of what you have described is typical projection phenomena, and explainable in ways other than scary stuff. You asked to 'see' and you did, but your interpretation of the events you are experiencing is not necessarily something to be scared about. I can go through your post point by point, and if you have read my older posts you will see that I have gone through many things that are essentially similar to yours, but through lots of exploration and overcoming of fear expectations, I look at them differently.
Of course I'm sure I don't have all the info, but what I've seen it's not as bad as you seem to think.
Let me know if you want me to go through it.
God Bless.

DAN
11th March 2008, 10:56 PM
I often hear a low hum noise outside (sure as heck not looking out the window), and before falling asleep a "whirring" sound and sometimes a jingle, and something else I can't remember right now.
Doe's the "Hum" sound like a diesel engine running?
Is the "Whirring" sound, sound like its hypnotic?

nearby. I've seen something like an "electric net" or "dark blue grid,"
Is this net / grid made of geometric shapes?
The color might (just going by my experince here) be a hint to be what chakra is being attacked. So what ever the blue chakra is (i think throat don't know my expert in this area is my wife and shes still at work)

Dan

12th March 2008, 01:05 AM
Hi, I think I might know what is happening.

I am an ET abductee and have encounters with greys...but unlike other abductees that are taken physically in the night, I was taken astrally. I have experienced the being paralyzed in bed, the whirring humming sound, etc...

There are different groups of greys, some nice, not so nice and some indifferent. They also exist outside of linear time as we recognize it so we also encounter greys from past, present and future according to our vantage point.

When the greys come, I often hear a ringing or buzzing in my ears. I know they were here recently (last week), but they didn't take me, just seemed to be checking on my status.

One thing to note: There is a rule of free will on this planet with regards to ETs. If an ET approaches you for contact, and tell said ET to leave, they HAVE to leave...even if you're scared. You just have to stay calm and remember to say, "Leave." That doesn't mean they might not try again, but keep saying leave and eventually they will get the message.

IN all honesty, Roberts countermeasures will not work if you are dealing with nice greys that are simply engaging your request. They will help if you are dealing with evil greys, but I really can't tell if that is happening to you. I think the most effective thing you can do is to say "LEAVE." I know it's frightening, but I also want to add that you can snap out of an astral abduction, and I know that for a fact because I have done it.

You might want to wear some grounding stones, like hematite, bloodstone, or black tourmaline...that might not stop them entirely from ripping you out, but it would make it more difficult and give you time to say "Stop" and "Leave".

12th March 2008, 01:12 AM
One more thing...why did you want to know the truth?

I am asking for a reason.

Some years ago, a grey came to me and told me a few things, namely that I used to be a grey once a long time ago from our vantage point. ETs have souls, and ET souls do incarnate here and I accepted a long time ago that I am one such being (although in all honesty I feel older and different than a grey). If you've read any of my background pieces, I hardly feel special about being an ET incarnate...it ruined my life due to the attacks I am suffering now.

But many greys did incarnate here on earth to "be of service to others." And then some incarnated for more selfish, evil reasons.

I can't tell you who you are or why the greys may be contacting you as a result of wanting to know the truth...but I am wondering, how do you feel inside. Have you ever felt different, like different from the norm, like you incarnated for a purpose or had a mission to accomplish?

I had a mission I wanted to accomplish and my attacks pretty much ended it. I doubt I would ever get done what I originally wanted to accomplish. Just letting you know that destiny can be interferred with.

Dante
12th March 2008, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the replies. Guess I'll delve a little more about my experiences within the past several weeks. Recently I saw a shadow being standing at the foot of my door. It looked rather large. Second time I've seen one for sure. Right after, I felt sick and threw up blood. My stomach has been bothering me off and on for a while now. I wasn't worried at the time, and for all I know it could be coincidence since I had taken a lot of pills before I felt sick. I assume the electric grid was like Robert Bruce has stated: a portal to the astral world. I can't really explain what the sounds are like exactly, except you could say it was "hypnotic" in the sense that it each "hum" or "whirr" occurred in regular intervals. It really evoked ET memes for me. The buzzing I assume is the beginning of the separation of the etheric/astral body from its physical self. Perhaps other beings use this to start an attack or something else. I've heard about this in both astral projection stories and abduction stories. Strange correlation. Sometimes I consider the "smokeless fire being" a jinn, that's why I used the term "smokeless fire." But I'm not Muslim, and I don't believe Arab culture really knew as much as we do today about other entities. I guess you can say the same for Christianity or any religion, too.

I had a vivid dream a couple of years ago about being in an empty house. A man was on the floor holding my ankle, not letting me go. I told him to "Let me go, Satan" and he said "I'll never let you go." Of course, I have no idea if that was who I said it was, but it wasn't pleasant. His eyes looked like they were covered in blood - no iris, pupil, just an eyeball covered in blood. That day, my ankle hurt and I was limping, and I didn't notice the correlation for a long time.

The time I surely had an encounter in the physical present was in '98. I saw what looked like an entity floating across my neighbor's lawn with an astronaut's helmet on it. Then afterward, I saw an entity that was pure, glowing, white light, slowly moving its arms around in a fluid motion. It blinked a little light in its palm at me. A few months ago, I found some stories on line that were a lot like what I saw that night.

I've been reading a lot of your topics, DK. I hope things get better for you and that you are safe. I have been telling these things, whatever they are, to leave me alone but it doesn't seem to work. I'm so freaked out. I don't think my heart can even take it. I actually woke up with a heart attack once, and I was only 14. My health is even further down the tubes now. I have always felt different, and people have certainly noticed how different I am from them. Some have seemed strangely hostile to me, but I brush it off. Since I was a kid, I always felt like I had to save other people and that I had a major goal to accomplish for the world. But that is egotistical, isn't it? To be honest, there have been a few times that I have asked myself, "Am I one of them?" When I saw that "smokeless fire" being and the man on the floor in the house, I had a vague sense of familiarity, and the nagging feeling that they were me, and I was them. I wanted to know the truth because I wanted to help the world. I thought that I was ready; but I thought my "initiation" would be much less disturbing. I thought I was brave, but I'm not.

Is there any way a psychic here could help me? It's hard for me to even ask that. Hard to even believe all of this. I'm quite a skeptic and logical person.

CFTraveler
12th March 2008, 01:59 AM
Right after, I felt sick and threw up blood. My stomach has been bothering me off and on for a while now. I wasn't worried at the time, and for all I know it could be coincidence since I had taken a lot of pills before I felt sick. Pills, and throwing up blood? Have you seen a doctor for this?

I don't think my heart can even take it. I actually woke up with a heart attack once, and I was only 14. My health is even further down the tubes now. You woke up with a heart attack? How old are you, and are you under the care of a physician?

Is there any way a psychic here could help me? It's hard for me to even ask that. Hard to even believe all of this. I'm quite a skeptic and logical person. Please make sure you get medical help first. It sounds like you have some serious medical problems.

Dante
12th March 2008, 02:20 AM
Don't worry, my conditions are diagnosed and being watched over.

12th March 2008, 02:50 PM
I've been reading a lot of your topics, F. I hope things get better for you and that you are safe. I have been telling these things, whatever they are, to leave me alone but it doesn't seem to work. I'm so freaked out. I don't think my heart can even take it. I actually woke up with a heart attack once, and I was only 14. My health is even further down the tubes now. I have always felt different, and people have certainly noticed how different I am from them. Some have seemed strangely hostile to me, but I brush it off. Since I was a kid, I always felt like I had to save other people and that I had a major goal to accomplish for the world. But that is egotistical, isn't it? To be honest, there have been a few times that I have asked myself, "Am I one of them?" When I saw that "smokeless fire" being and the man on the floor in the house, I had a vague sense of familiarity, and the nagging feeling that they were me, and I was them. I wanted to know the truth because I wanted to help the world. I thought that I was ready; but I thought my "initiation" would be much less disturbing. I thought I was brave, but I'm not.

I just got done talking to someone about this...when my experiences began, I had multiple things happening...I had weird night experiences that mimicked ET ebduction, but I didn't have anything like missing time or physical scars...I had no idea there was such a thing as astral abduction. I also had something large and intimidating filling me with threatening sensations. At the time, I lumped all the weirdness as one event...it hadn't occurred to me that I would be having contact with nice ETs and negs, two separate events.

The minute I found out I was an astral abductee (I was similar to you, ready to do my work)...literally the exact moment...my attacks began. After to speaking to other people, abductees and non-abductees, I have seen a pattern (Please DON'T PANIC WHEN YOU READ THIS. READ THE WHOLE THING AND REALIZE THAT I AM ALIVE). For the neg to get you...really get you...you have to crash somehow really bad, suffer really bad, etc...doesn't sound like you're there in spite of your fear, so congrats. I crashed...they got me. After I crashed the greys tried desperately to pick me up...they probably had a birds eye view and understood what was happening to me...but I didn't understand what was happening and I pushed them away. So eventually I was so far under the control and power of the neg, they had to stop trying. Years later when the download hit, the greys came and said to me,"We tried, we tried so hard to get you back but you were too far gone, we could not reach you." The point is, even if you crash, don't believe it's the end, it isn't you can survive. The fact that we are loved is one reason why. We are not trash to be discarded unseen, unheard, and unnoticed. I didn't know what was happening to me, that's why things got as bad as it did...you have several people here who are knowledgeable, so it won't be as bad.
If what is happening to you is like what happened to me, you might have negs and nice ETs coming for you simultaneously. One trying to wake you up, the other trying to stop you. But you would have to decide that because I don't know every part of your experiences...sensation is a big deal in discerning reality and I don't know everything about what you are sensing...that can change the context of a concept very readily. I can tell you what happened to me and what other astral abductees have told me who have undergone similar things.

You know what, trying Robert's countermeasures wouldn't hurt you...can you get incense or sage smudge, do you believe in a higher power and pray...can you talk a Mega Salt bath (read the warnings first). Can you get several pounds of citrine and lie on it at night? Black light bulbs would raise your energy bill but they do work if you can do it for short durations.

12th March 2008, 03:19 PM
Pray before you go to bed...the prayer thread has a lite exorcism prayer to St Michael the Archangel that works pretty good.

One thing you need to realize...the countermeasures and even the praying are not going to chase these things away immeditaely. You whittle away at them over time. And don't blame yourself thinking "If I hadn't done this, I wouldn't be going through this." I think they were waiting in the wings the whole time and if you hadn't asked this time around, they would ahve waited for another opportunity to bring crap your way.

When you say the greys you are encountering sound like Jesus...does it feel like they are feeding your heart or feeding your ego. The nice ones that interact with me feed my heart and help me and ask nothing in return. The evil greys feed ego, use Jesus' teachings in a shallow way to manipulate, inflict fear, and coerce and I feel suppressed. There is a definite difference.

Helping people is not egotisitical as long as you are grounded in doing so. Some ET incarnates get caught up in the emotion and lose touch with reality...they like the idea of doing important work rather than doing it. I knew what I was good at and knew how I could help, something just got int he way and things changed.

You are not going to recover overnight and I know that can sound frightening. But take it from me, I am ongoing 10 years and I go to work and live as best I can. It's not the greatest life, but it's better than some I have met. Steer clear of instant cure...I had an exorcism that failed because this evil is just that evil...it will take time and repeated efforts. You have to believe as you say no that you will move forward, even when it doesn't stop them right off the bat. They want you to be frustrated and frightened due to no instant solution. They want you to believe they are all powerful, that nothing will stop them, that you are literally stuck in a moment you can't get out of.

I wish I could move you forward in time in your recovery and show you how cowardly these beings are. Prayer works over time as you repeat. When you don't get instant success, the negs will use it as "evidence" of their power (Where is God and the Archangels if they exist, why aren't they helping you?). This is a free will universe...God will allow evil to make choices and then they will pay for those choices all at once at the end. If you tell them to leave and the negs demand "Why?" the answer is you don't owe them an answer. You have the right to tell them to get out. And trust me, they'll come back and retaliate...go on with your life as best you can in spite of the retaliations. I'm not saying ignore it, you can't ignore it, just don't let them stop you completely, continue on with life as best you can. You'll lose some battels because you have to rest, but you'll come back and win some battles too. Come here for emotional support when things are really bad.

They're going to try to make your perception black and white...life is not black and white...it isn't all or nothing. I know you can't feel it right now, but you are loved (that's a hard thing to believe when you are under attack). They would have you believe they control the universe...they don't. There are entities working on the other side trying to stop them. They wouldn't be doing that if you had absolutely no value whatsoever.

12th March 2008, 03:37 PM
One more thing...DO NOT PAY ANY PSYCHIC TO HELP YOU. Like I said this is not going to be instant cure. The psychics that charge money for help will say, "Give me $1000-3000 and I'll help you." They'll do their thing, it will chase the neg away,...and then the neg will come back. And then what? Another $1000-3000? And then what do you do when they come back again? It becomes more than that...it's like you become a drug addict and can't make it unless you give money to the psy for some self defense. You become intolerable of any discomfort, start seeing things externalized instead seeing the power within, and spend money to get rid of the neg causing the discomfort. But they always come back.

That is what happened to me...I was so far under the neg's control (as were the two daffy dimwits I was stuck with) I couldn't see how to get out, definitely wasn't thinking clearly or rationally. I lost my house and everything I owned.

I knew another guy who went $100,000 in debt trying to get rid of them.

Another woman I met was giving Nita tons of money (of course Nita will tell you she always asks, doesn't force anyone to give her cash,..and she makes fun of people who protest and makes them feel like they have no right to protest, how dare they after all). She lost all confidence in her internal power, didn't believe she could make it through on her own, I can pretty much guess that she was neglecting her family when her focus was entirely "I can't live with any pain I have to stop them." Last I heard the courts were threatening to take her children away over "something." I can wager several guesses.

God will help you do this yourself...He can't do it for you. Please try to believe.

12th March 2008, 04:14 PM
Dante...I am getting better...I'm getting a lot better. I'm feeling emotional sensations and experiences I haven't felt in 10 years. Although I have used countermeasures and still do from time to time, what really did it for me was when my guides and the greys intervened just recently and helped me to feel my own value and worth in the universe. That's what gave my "No" real power. Oh, I'm not free yet, but I'm closer than I have ever been.

Being shown how loved I was, how much my feelings, including anger, were worth being validated because I was a valuable being and not shoved under a rug is what has put these cretins on the run...that had a more powerufl effect than incense (although I still light incense, I'm just not dependent on it).

Feeling the love the universe has for you in spite of the attacks is how this evil is stopped. Undoing the lies this evil tells you to try and convince you are not worthy of that love is also effective in stopping the attacks.

Dante
13th March 2008, 12:39 AM
Thank you, Flew. Your responses were very thorough and supportive. I hope that maybe I can help you someday.

"It becomes more than that...it's like you become a drug addict and can't make it unless you give money to the psy for some self defense. You become intolerable of any discomfort, start seeing things externalized instead seeing the power within, and spend money to get rid of the neg causing the discomfort. But they always come back."
Those are some very wise words. I have felt that way when it comes to my pain and how I manage it. Painkillers can be a crutch and weaken your ability to withstand the pain on your own. I've had problems trusting my own ability to stop any attacks (if that's what it is) and if someone will help me. But I still feel some strength and I've had that reservoir of strength for a long time. A substantial number of my dreams were about slaying demons, and my own belief system and trust in myself helped those dreams to turn out the way they did. I still would like to see a psychic (for free), not to chase anything off, but to know what the situation is. A good portion of the fear is fear of the unknown. Knowledge is power.

Life can be difficult when you're going through a crisis and you can't find anyone who is going through the same thing. So reading your posts here is a big help to me. Reading posts online from people who don't believe these things exist, or have just never encountered them can make me feel alone. There are a lot of brave people out there who are able to brush these occurrences off. I hope that I gain the strength and wisdom to conquer my fear. I have certainly had a difficult life, but I have felt better in the past several months and have even tried conjuring up as much love in me as I could. Love is always good for something.

I know you've sensed a lot of things through reading your old posts. I'd like to know more details about your experiences: like what you've actually seen, whether on this plane or the next.

13th March 2008, 01:01 PM
Those are some very wise words. I have felt that way when it comes to my pain and how I manage it. Painkillers can be a crutch and weaken your ability to withstand the pain on your own. I've had problems trusting my own ability to stop any attacks (if that's what it is) and if someone will help me.

They're going to play with that doubt and try to increase it...they're also going to try to make you feel extra special (I have a thread about that in the Possession and serious neg abuse thread) so you're not functioning correctly and more accepting of their crap.

Everything they try to threaten you with is a lie...I can tell you that from experience.

I had an experience during the download where I felt something very tall, large, and menacing trying desperately to get at me...literally it wanted to tear me apart and kill me. It was partially into me but not as far as it wanted. Then I felt another, LARGER presence with a sense of infinity. Then I heard a voice say, "Do you understand now? Do you see how large I am and how small you are? Do you know how much this entity would want to destroy you, but I will not allow it."

Because of free will, the attacks wouldn't stop, but they wouldn't go as far as this cretinous entity wanted.

I wish I could tell you that life will be nice and that this will all end...I have no right to do that. I can offer advice on how I dealt with things, CF and DAN can offer their advice on how they dealt with stuff...from that mixture, you can decide what is best for you. I am 10 years and my attacks are finally lessoning...but I didn't get a lot of support of help, so it doesn't have to be 10 years. I've met people who only suffered 6mo or a few months. Then I met people who have been suffering 20-40 years and still going. Each situation is different.

But I will say, I don't expect your No to drive them off the first time (but if it did, great). I say No and the meg only comes out partially...I still say No, I just don't let it frustrate me. I keep moving forward, gain some ground, and then say NO and GET OUT. It'll take time, but trust me they'll get it.