PDA

View Full Version : Chakra locations

orygbus
12th March 2008, 12:43 AM
When working with chakras, which location do you guys work on? I've been working on the front, which I can feel easily. But I haven't been working on the back. I think they have different effect. According to the image below, the back seems to exercise the will....
http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/Fig7-3-small.gif

CFTraveler
12th March 2008, 12:58 AM
I try to get the back and the front. And the spinal channel also. But years ago I just did the front because the drawings always showed you the front. However, my back is much more sensitive.

orygbus
12th March 2008, 01:12 AM
isn't the back the same as the spinal channel?

CFTraveler
12th March 2008, 01:16 AM
Ok, the back of the back. Like in the air of the back. Savvy?

sleeper
13th March 2008, 04:15 PM
The body is full of energy centers, large and small. Some are inside, some are in front, some are in back, or on the sides. When you're in a great trance you may feel them all around you in an area much larger than your body. I try to take time to put my awareness on each of them.

The spinal column is a magical place to put awareness...it is a great way to progress spiritually, quickly.

amazingjourney
24th September 2008, 02:06 AM
The spinal column is a magical place to put awareness...it is a great way to progress spiritually, quickly.

Lately I have the sensation on my back like something is crawling on the upper back area all day long. Is this the area you referred to?

Korpo
24th September 2008, 07:22 AM
Sounds more like the general area of your upper back is blocked. Perhaps some cleansing energy work would be helpful.

Take good care,
Oliver

amazingjourney
24th September 2008, 04:26 PM
Sounds more like the general area of your upper back is blocked. Perhaps some cleansing energy work would be helpful.

Take good care,
Oliver

Thank you Oliver!

What is a good way to cleanse these blockage?

Korpo
25th September 2008, 05:42 PM
Exploring the area with Robert's NEW sponge, energy balls or wrapping it with "NEW Etheric Wrap" can be helpful. These are described on Robert's homepage.

Oliver