PDA

View Full Version : [help] Kundalini experience

Dalthalas
12th March 2008, 05:29 AM
well , since there are many people here way more experienced then I am id like to share one thing that happened to me 2 years ago and is still happening to me. So about 2 years ago I started messing around with energy work and ESP , healing. All sorts of stuff and at one point during that time at school I was just sitting down with my head on my desk and I started to imagine white energy going up from my base chakra all the way through my crown which felt amazing like the IT FELT really good. It felt almost as though I let EVERYTHING GO everything i could just lay down and sleep it. I did the same method again right after that and i felt this burning feeling in my crown chakra around my head it lasted about a year pretty much i had headaches and a burning feeling that just would not go away it and after that year it pretty much went away but the headaches stayed I kinda quit my energy work after some time because of this incident.

Now that ive started working with energy again ive noticed that that burning sensation in my crown chakra isn't gone at all and on top of that alot of the time when i close my eyes when i try and sleep i see alot of NEGATIVE images like monsters ETC that i don't really control and i have to open my eyes this happens quite often like once every couple days. After I moved alot of negative things have been happening to me METAPHYSICALLY so its save to say my energy work never stopped :P so what is this burning feeling and how do i get rid of it. ive tried during that first year that it happened i pretty much grounded every day. Can someone help me out here?

Dalthalas
12th March 2008, 05:38 AM
Ive read alot of negative things about premature kundalini risings and alot of them say i could go insane become psychotic all sorts of things lol i hope that nothing like that happens i mean seeing crazy stuff when i close my eyes sometimes does kinda disturb me a little well to be honest its just kind of annoying ive always had a very vivid imagination and all my dreams are extremely lucid . So im not sure whats happening to me but once kundalini has risen can it Decend too ? Because if im not ready for it then its just gonna hurt me most likely and i was reading the article that Robert wrote about being completely balanced when kundalini is raised. Im not even sure if it is kundalini to be honest i mean it did FEEL really good and i can't recreate the experience now nor would i want to if this is the out come of it.

ButterflyWoman
12th March 2008, 07:21 AM
If you have an unstable or damaged ego/psyche, yes, bad things can happen. I've done a lot of reading on this topic and have experienced what I believe to have been a spontaneous Kundalini rising, and my experience was not pleasant. Ultimately, it was for the highest good and it was a profound healing, but the actual process was almost unbelievably painful and incredibly difficult.

I don't think I was actually psychotic at any point, but I'm pretty sure I was close. I was certainly delusional at times, and I had violent mood swings that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (ended up in the psych ward, as a matter of fact).

So I always advise caution when raising Kundalini. She will, indeed, cause changes. They will be for your good. But if you're unprepared or haven't got the right kind of support system, it can be a nightmare and then some. I believe this is the nature of the ego, not of Kundalini. Put that much spiritual force into a cracked vessel, and the vessel just might shatter (you'll eventually build a new one, but it's not gentle or pleasant to go through that).

Sorry to sound alarmist. I know of many people who have experienced Kundalini rising and been pretty much okay. It seems to affect different people differently, and I suspect a lot depends on how much healing you need and where the "cracks" in your ego/psyche are (we all have them ;)).

Blessings to you.

Dalthalas
12th March 2008, 08:35 AM
So what I discribed was kundalini ? I mean i occasioually still feel that whole SUPER CALM feeling like im high or like i can just lay down right there and then and sleep were im like content with everything i love everything moment which lasts like 10 minutes usually im not sure what that is but its amazing either way but right now my main worry is the whole burning sensation that i still feel at the top of my head i don't feel it all the time just when i think about it usually and sometimes its just there.

I did enjoy working with energy alot expecially after my kundalini experience because i can pretty much feel alot of stuff that i could not before.

Dalthalas
12th March 2008, 09:00 AM
On top of that after i moved to were i currently live. I ended up discovering what Negative spirits can really do like for the first week or 2 it seemed like a normal spirit but then i found out it was negative because i started having these wierd dreams and i found out it was a succabus lol so ive been coping with that for awhile now i mean its alot to happen in such a short time lol im only 19 too :P so its a bit crazy and ever since i moved i started to become really depressed and at one point i was suicidal ironicly the thought that kept me going was "how is it fair to my body if I kill my self, when it strives to survive" its kinda funny :P and now im kinda back to normal but that burning sensation returned so im not sure if my crown has to catch up or i haven't the slightest clue :P so I also just ordered Astral Dynamics OBE im eager to get back into working with energy but i hope this time my experiences are a bit less destructive :P

So far though ive noticed this No matter what in life your always faced with a challange be it physical, metaphysical theres always something an obstacle :P but you know what this burning sensation isn't that severe although im not sure what long term overactive crown can do to a person most likely drive that person insane if they can't handle it but idk IM NOT EVEN SURE whats going on half the time im just riding the waves :P WELL its 5am :P GOOD NIGHT

BTW thanks for the post :P

ButterflyWoman
12th March 2008, 09:51 AM
So what I discribed was kundalini ? I mean i occasioually still feel that whole SUPER CALM feeling like im high or like i can just lay down right there and then and sleep were im like content with everything
Could be Kundalini. But that sounds more like bliss. Bliss IS associated with Kundalini, though.

I ended up discovering what Negative spirits can really do
Hmm. Best to take precautions when dealing with ANY spirit entity, in my personal opinion.

Be careful with the suicidal ideation. If it continues or recurs, you should probably see a doctor. Suicidal thoughts are nothing to mess around with (speaking from experience here). It's good that they went away, but if they come back, do NOT play around or think "Oh, it'll just pass," because while it might, it also might not. You don't want to be suicidal, even if you never act on it.

No matter what in life your always faced with a challange be it physical, metaphysical theres always something an obstacle

And as soon as you get past that obstacle, you'll continue on and find another. It's how we grow. Frustrating sometimes, but it does seem to be how we progress in all things.

Dalthalas
12th March 2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks again :P just curious though when did your first kundalini experience happen and how did it effect you if you don't mind sharing :P also just curious if you know what this burning sensation in my head is that i had for like 3 years sorry for the bombardment of questions :P im just really curious on this

ButterflyWoman
12th March 2008, 10:16 PM
when did your first kundalini experience happen and how did it effect you
Hard to say. I've had mystical experiences all my life, and I didn't know what most of them were when they were happening. I may have had pre-Kundalini events and just didn't recognise them at the time.

I had a protracted healing event that started in earnest in around the middle of 1994. I believe now that it was Kundalini rising in response to a prayer I had spoken a few years prior to that.

And the effect was that, basically, I went insane. :)

I mean, I wasn't all that sane to begin with, but once Spirit started moving, I really lost all grounding and my ego/psyche started to come apart. Eventually, my ego was completely deconstructed and I ended up in the psych ward at some point. I think the psych ward was after, but to be honest, there's a period of a few years there where my memory is mercifully blurred.

The end result was that I have a rebuilt ego that is much, much better than the previous situation. I'm very much a different person. I feel like the person who was before is just someone with whose memories I happen to have. I still sometimes have to deal with "her" issues, but it's okay. It's not her fault she was so screwed up. She had a hell of a life. I'm surprised she could function at all, actually.

ust curious if you know what this burning sensation in my head is that i had for like 3 years
I'm afraid I don't have a clue. But I'm duty bound to suggest that you might want to talk to a doctor. I don't personally know of any medical conditions with a symptom like that, but I'm not a doctor. ;)

The general rule of thumb is to rule out physical/material problems before assuming spiritual. The material and the spiritual work hand in hand on pretty much everything.

CFTraveler
12th March 2008, 10:33 PM
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/show ... hp?t=23578 (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=23578)
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/scalp ... sation.htm (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/scalp_burning_sensation.htm)

There are a number of medical conditions that can cause scalp burning sensations, especially with headache. It's possible that your consciousness work raised awareness to a physical problem you may be having. It can be something stupid like an allergy or medicine side effect, but I know I'd feel better if you got looked at by a medical practicioner.

Dalthalas
13th March 2008, 02:04 AM
kk thanks alot ill talk to my doctor about it but the odd thing is when i ground my self the burning feeling diminishes for some time and moves down to my neck and becomes alot less powerful like a spec of burning and it feels like my crown chakra is open kind of like a hole in my head type of feeling like sometimes it feels like someone is touching my head its weird the headaches come and go they arn't that often either like every now and then.

CFTraveler
13th March 2008, 03:11 PM
Well, I wouldn't tell mine that.

niki123
13th March 2008, 06:48 PM
I wouldn't tell my doctor that either.Ask me how I know that!

Dalthalas
13th March 2008, 08:57 PM
lol oops i think i miswrote something yeah he'd think im insane but yea thanks for all your help everyone :P