PDA

View Full Version : Mastering MAP : Lucid Dreaming

rock122
14th March 2008, 08:44 PM
So I just began day one of MAP, first of all may I say the way this book is presented is very impressive. Here is my question, I have been seeking astral projection for some time now but at the same time I have also been heavily invested in lucid dreaming. I have been keeping a dream journal and average about 5 dreams recorded a night, yet no lucid dreams as far as I can remember. Now MAP has all the energy exercises and steps to move towards trance and hopefully that means someday towards astral projection (and who knows maybe in a couple years astral projection at a great frequency). With all these exercises has anyone found the ability to have WILD (Wake induce lucid dreams) easier? Would it be impossible to use these techniques to one day be able to have lucid dreams at will or almost always at will?

CFTraveler
14th March 2008, 08:49 PM
Hi Rock.
When you get to a certain point in MAP, you will find that part of the exercises are designed to aid in Lucid Dreaming- Reality checks, affirmations, and dreaming keywords were all designed to aid in this, and are very effective in getting your mind trained to be aware of your subconscious processes, bringing consciousness into it. So yes, they can be used in LD. To launch or not to launch- that is your decision.