PDA

View Full Version : Astral Time

LightningMunk
16th March 2008, 11:02 PM
sorry if there is a thread about this already. i was just wondering how time works in the astral. for instance, if i was in the astral for what seems like 5 minutes, would it have passed five minutes in real life? also, how long could astral projections last?

JoSac
16th March 2008, 11:46 PM
I think some projections will be on time, like 5 min in the astral and only 5 min really passed. Others times 5 min in the astral could be 20 min in the physical.

R.B. said usually about 15 min. But i have read about Monroe's projections lasting any where up to 2 hours. It depends on how much enery you have stored.

JS

CFTraveler
16th March 2008, 11:52 PM
It also depends on what area/locale/focus/etc. you went to. The RTZ would be closer to 'regular time', (maybe) while more 'removed from perceptual reality' experiences may take place in very expanded time, making it seem like the concept of time is almost meaningless. I don't think it's so much about how much energy you have stored, but where you are in the scale of preparedness to go "somewhere" where time is different, or perceived differently (which could mean the same thing).