PDA

View Full Version : Strange Occurances

dslandolfe
20th March 2008, 01:42 AM

CFTraveler
20th March 2008, 03:31 PM
I have an idea but you may not like it.
I think you have some PK which is made worse by some anxiety issues that have not been resolved.
I'm not sure that this is your case, but when you live in fear long enough, you become addicted to the adrenalin rush and begin to crave it. Part of you wants to get rid of it, and the best way to do so is via confrontation. And the best way to confront fear is to have some sort of encounter- so you go out to find this danger, to meet it head-on- and at the same time telling yourself that you're doing it to calm down- which in a way is true- confronting this phenomenon is stress-releasing, and you go out, get in a dangerous situation, and cause the very thing that you're trying to confront. You're probably highly psychokinetic, and are caught in a loop- get the anxiety, build up of energy- go out to release it, and the energy causes the very conditions that cause the fear- and on and on.
You are aware of this to some (or a lot of) extent, as it is the 'pain body' pushing you on. But you have to address the original reason- the specific instance in your probably early childhood in which you had it 'turn on', and work on that- because IMO anything you do is going to address the symptoms- which is a 'poltergest-type' activity-but not get to the source.