PDA

View Full Version : Day 23 experience

LightningMunk
20th March 2008, 02:03 AM
after reading about laying on your back during sleep (which i always lay on my stomach), i decided to lay on my back and do some energy work...then for kicks i wanted to try the ROPE technique, just to see side effects. also had an interesting technique where i just kind of "ordered" that my body would be paralyzed and could not move (and believed that) except for lungs raising and lowering my chest. after that, i started doing rope technique. after a few minutes, i felt like i was above my covers and facing the roof and that i was extremely light, and that i had no feeling i was in my bed. my heart area was going into adrenaline mode lol, and i did not want to go on from there, not knowing what would happen if i kept trying. what i wanted to know was what was actually happening during that experience. did i have a sort of OOBE experience, or was it just some energy work sensations? also note i was not going to try it again til i got to the part of the book where it worked on such things. thanks :)

CFTraveler
20th March 2008, 02:31 AM
You would have heard a 'pop' and would have floated up and away. Stopping was not good.

LightningMunk
20th March 2008, 02:42 AM
well the reason i stopped was one, i didnt know if it was good or not to do an out of body technique when im not even far in the book yet. and two, i was laying on my bed, and i read somewhere (cant remember where, might have been MAP) that try not to project the bed that you sleep in. sounds like im making excuses for myself lol :lol:
what do you suggest i do? is it alrite for me to try OOBE techniques and try to get out and continue the program? or should i just continue the program as it follows? thanks :D

CFTraveler
20th March 2008, 02:47 PM
I would go on with the program as it goes.
But if you decide to try an exit technique such as rope, it's better to follow it through to the end, so you don't train yourself to 'not finish'- because you can inadvertently program yourself to do it and that's not good.
Keep in mind that sometimes, whether you've made it to the end of the program or not, you may wake up with exit sensations, especially if you're a spontaneous projector and it isn't the first one- in this case it's better to use them (like getting up or something like that) than to let them go.
But when it comes to the program, I recommend (again) that you follow it as close to the letter as possible.