PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini.

CentralCity
20th March 2008, 09:32 PM
I seem to have been relentlessly researching esoteric subjects since I joined the local library at nine years of age. Has anyone bought the entire writings of Carl Gustav Jung in their teens? I read one book after the other and eventually came to the realisation, though I'd stopped reading his writings many years before, , that his entire oeuvre was, in the words of Auberon Waugh, 'a vast quaking swamp'. What can you expect from a man who was financially supported through his life by rich bored women with too much time on their hands?

CentralCity
20th March 2008, 09:46 PM
Sorry, I got a little off track there. I had just read Robert's article on raising Kundalini, then got sidetracked thoughtwise. As far as Kundalini is involved, the traditional image of this energy is of a serpent, coiled around the coccyx area, ready to be woken up, to rise up throuh the spinal column and illuminate the brain with untold and untellable perceptual riches. In other information, it is a strangulating energy , if awoken, contributing illusory impressions and subverting the true nature of the spiritual being which is what we are in the final instance, and is something that should be destroyed. What is the correct interpretation?

CentralCity
20th March 2008, 09:55 PM
I don't know if anyone else has these impressions. When I wake up, I have total recall of all the experiences I have been through in the dream state and it is quite extraordinary. People, places, interesting situations, sometimes very personally emotionally impacting people and places. I write it down. Time is too short. There are other things I'd like to explore. We all have to make a living, or there's no bread on the table.

CentralCity
20th March 2008, 09:59 PM
On the topic of Central City, sometimes you see in dreams across a grassy plain, a something under a blue sky. The all encompassing impression is of everness.

Korpo
20th March 2008, 10:01 PM
You have been making a good deal of posts in a short time that seem like an overspilling inner monologue. Are you alright?

Take good care,
Oliver

Tom
20th March 2008, 10:06 PM
To begin with, if no one has responded after you it is preferable to hit "edit" on your last post and keep going at the end of it rather than "reply".

Is this the same Carl Jung I think it is or is that why you added in the middle name?

What's wrong with having other people support your existence? It all comes down to keeping the body's needs met or you won't be around to develop anything else. Lots of guru types live off other people. It's a great job if you can get it, and having sex thrown in is even better.

Would it be easier to draw pictures from your dreams or to just talk into a digital recorder?

(And what do you think about learning shorthand so you can get the words on paper faster?)

There is also a descending Kundalini to factor in.

It seems like you view Kundalini as being hostile or misleading. I don't know where you got that impression.

Korpo
20th March 2008, 10:09 PM
Is this the same Carl Jung I think it is or is that why you added in the middle name?

In German he is always referred to as C.G. Jung or Carl Gustav Jung. No one calls him Carl Jung. Don't ask me why...

Oliver

CFTraveler
20th March 2008, 10:15 PM
I've moved this topic to the Kundalini forum, and will remove the shadow topic when our original poster comes back to it.

CentralCity
20th March 2008, 10:17 PM
What is the descending Kundalini factor? In life, I have found a few techniques that are genuinely beneficial, usually involving hands off attention to breath and a gentle directional influence of that attention to energy ports. The superstructure of the commanding ego, much like the superstructure of a first world war dreadnought, always tries to slide tis hands onto the tiller by craft.

Tom
20th March 2008, 10:48 PM
What is the descending Kundalini factor? In life, I have found a few techniques that are genuinely beneficial, usually involving hands off attention to breath and a gentle directional influence of that attention to energy ports. The superstructure of the commanding ego, much like the superstructure of a first world war dreadnought, always tries to slide tis hands onto the tiller by craft.

Aunt Clair has posted several times about the descending Kundalini. I don't have a particular thread in mind, though. It isn't really a technique, though; it is something that she observed. It helps to cool and to bring balance to the system after the fires of the ascending Kundalini without putting out those fires. Balanced development leads to fewer side effects.

CentralCity
21st March 2008, 01:07 AM
Let's start again,
The last post was wiped in midstream. As I was saying, through practical experience we can't achieve much in the quest for individuation. If I am not interrupted again, I'll continue.....I have checked out quite a lot of things and I do have some practical knowledge to impart. O.K. As I was saying the only mite that a human being has in this world is the God given breath he and she was born with. This you can use to build a basis for a stronger and more compassionate sense of being. The simplest things are the most powerful. At this late stage, I would say, gently place your attention on your ordinary breath as you breathe, in your upper chest area. Your mind superstructure will interrupt you again and again and again and again with various internal visual scenarios and pictures, or will try to take charge of this.....I AM IN CHARGE.... Let it go on for a while then bring your own God given attention back to what you were doing. Emotions like fear( I won't be able to get back) etc..... You will. I don't have all night to explain. Do it.The main thing is to, in passing, observe how the superstructure tries to take over your intention and get you back into the herd of sleep. Keep at it and don't be afraid. YOU ARE A BLESSEDLY GOOD PERSON. The main thing is ....SHHHH to the superstructure and you will be strong. Do not fear your own self, whatever comes up. You are naturally good - and that's from our lovely mother, the Earth and our Heavenly Father.

CentralCity
21st March 2008, 02:13 AM
In the event that the info. I have tried to impart here is not getting through, let me you with this, though I am no longer with the Wyrd.
There are events aforce that will tumble your world.

Tom
21st March 2008, 02:18 AM
In the event that the info. I have tried to impart here is not getting through, let me you with this, though I am no longer with the Wyrd.
There are events aforce that will tumble your world.

I'll be blunt about it. What brings you here, to this forum?

CentralCity
21st March 2008, 03:09 AM
Do you mean that you not in the ordinary interactions of life, which are insufferably bland, that you are not forthcoming about your intentions?

CentralCity
21st March 2008, 03:15 AM
Under a North Wood firtree cover in Southern Alaska, with a lovely gal, college educated, in a sudden summer storm, would your perception change?

CentralCity
21st March 2008, 03:22 AM
Isn't that beauty always there?

Tom
21st March 2008, 03:51 AM
Do you mean that you not in the ordinary interactions of life, which are insufferably bland, that you are not forthcoming about your intentions?

What I mean is that you seem to be in a hurry to get your number of posts to over 20 so you can post URLs within the rules, and you don't have anything to add otherwise so you just make vague statements. Why?

Neil Templar
21st March 2008, 04:50 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: